šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy 9th Birthday Alejandro!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Today in 2010 Alejandro was released as the 3rd single off The Fame Monster (winning the battle with DITD)

Alejandro_LG.png

Happy Birthday Summer Bop!Ā 

Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

NightStar
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

A gem in her discography.

Plus the music video is so iconic.

Ā 

I totally agree

I don't mean it as a slight to Bad Romance or Telephone, but it was Alejandro music video that catapulted Gaga into the upper echelon of pop stardom. Nobody on earth could expect that she would turn this innocentĀ summery bop into such a grandiose parade of visuals and symbols and drama of aĀ dark military cabaretĀ :giveup:

imnotyourbabe10

Queer pop bop for the win.Ā  Summer 2010 was a glorious time.Ā  Get your rad armies ready!

EverlastingEvilKite-max-1mb.gif

Ā 

At times I had wanted her to do a literal interpretation of the video (beach vibes, Latin dudes, parting ways at the end of a relationship) but she and Klein really elevated the whole concept!Ā  I also adore how she performs it live.Ā  The vocals on the JWT were incredible!

There's always some form of introduction to it that is, to me, beautiful. I'm a weirdo and have kind of kept track of how she has introduced it live:

"...Sing it!Ā  For all those lovers you left behind..."

"And this,Ā  is our third of all three dates together...and you know what that means, don't you? Tonight we get to have sex and I don't have to feel like a slut..."Ā 

"...but my favorite monster of all...Alejandro..."Ā  "...a place where all the freaks are outside and we lock the ****ing doors...so you remember that when you're lonely, I will be lonely too...and that is the fame!"
"...there's been so many of them...the truth is that I wish they'd all just go away..."
"...Why would you allow your past lovers to haunt you when you can just grind them up into a nice Spanish couch? This is Alejandro, Fernando and Roberto...I'm sorry but they had to go..."
"sometimes you just gotta say goodbye...anyone with a lover out there that needs to say goodbye?Ā  Now's your chance!"
"[Enigma]...I have to say goodbye in this place...it hurts...help me say goodbye!"

Anyway, HBD Alejandro! And happy 420! Truly a blessed day. :tony:

RAMROD

I loveĀ this song! :applause:

It makes me goes unnhhhh!!

SpryUnselfishEuropeanpolecat-size_restri

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived