💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Homecoming is the first of three Beyoncé projects for Netflix

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Kalinda

The streaming giant, which just announced it’s added nearly 10 million subscribers in Q1, is honing in on music, too, landing a three-project deal with Beyonce worth a whopping $60 million, sources tell Variety.

The first of the three specials is “Homecoming,” the behind-the-scenes documentary chronicling her 2018 Coachella performance —  a massive spectacle of dance, visuals and music that reaffirmed Beyonce’s moniker of Queen Bey — which premiered on April 17. The price tag on this installment, for which Beyonce Knowles-Carter is credited as executive producer, writer and director, hovers around $20 million. - https://variety.com/2019/music/news/beyonce-netflix-deal-1203193729/

Curious what the other projects will be, Formation Tour and OTR II? Or maybe her next album has a visual companion piece like Lemonade, just on Netflix.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

when will gaga :ohwell: 

Spoiler

I'm kidding :selena: 

Also curious about the other projects.

Musery

skaxboy

$60M for documentaries?

Now I know where the $1 monthly subscription price increase will be going to :saladga:

Thomas P

She loves us :pray:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

EnigmaNecrotic1
2 minutes ago, sernik said:

Am I the only one who thinks she seeks attention too much?? :triggered:

She barely even speaks publicly anymore. How does she seek attention too much? 

Felonies? Loves it.

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, EnigmaNecrotic1 said:

She barely even speaks publicly anymore.

wondering why, tho, coz she's very articulate :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

TMM90
22 minutes ago, EnigmaNecrotic1 said:

She wants you to focus on what she decides for you to focus on.

Wich isn’t the fact that she can barely speak the way she speaks in her projects. 

Kalinda

Y'all know how these "articulate" comments look when talking about a black person, right? It's a gross, racist trope.

Epione
37 minutes ago, EnigmaNecrotic1 said:

She can’t bring a paper with a speech written on it every single time. :bradley:

L E O

Y'all must have real sad lives to be this pressed at someone. And some of you still are surprised by the fact that everyone hates the LM :ladyhaha:

Meanwhile, I'm SO excited. Her Coachella concert was EVERYTHING (Even one year later, it's more talked about than most of the actual 2019 acts), so I'm here for anything, really.
My money is on a new visual album (we already had that rumor flying around for a while) and maybe a documentary about it? I'D LOVE a concert movie for the OTRII, but I don't know, I don't see it happening. Or maybe it'll be the concert movie of the next tour! (Watch it be the LEMONADE film tho :toofunny:)

Archived