Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Homecoming is the first of three Beyoncé projects for Netflix

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Kalinda
4 minutes ago, L E O said:

Y'all must have real sad lives to be this pressed at someone.

Meanwhile, I'm SO excited. My money is on a new visual album (we already had that rumor flying around for a while) and maybe a documentary about it? I'D LOVE a concert movie for the OTRII, but I don't know, I don't see it happening. Or maybe it'll be the concert movie of the next tour!

Yeah, I don't know if Netflix would pay $20 million each for a Formation Tour or OTR II movie like they did with Homecoming. Which is why I'm guessing at least one of these projects will be something new, hopefully a visual album.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo

Gaga keeps losing after having a big Win and she still doesn’t learn, She had the chance to change the music industry with a Visual album and she let Beyoncé have it,  now she’s letting all these Netflix specials go as well, all we got one a documentary where she cries for two hours....Gaga what’s good???? Why are you letting your gay boys down??? 

Dbgm8fIXkAAuh4v.jpg

Hottie Detector

L E O
Just now, Kalinda said:

Yeah, I don't know if Netflix would pay $20 million each for a Formation Tour or OTR II movie like they did with Homecoming. Which is why I'm guessing at least one of these projects will be something new, hopefully a visual album.

Good point! But yeah, I'm 100% sure one of the two remaining projects is the new album!

Haroon

Omg that’s amazing :giveup: I haven’t finished watching Homecoming yet but what I have watched is bloody brilliant :worship2:

Formation World Tour would be amazing as a professionally edited recording, it’s one of the best concerts ever :legend: Not sure if they’ll do that though because it’s like 3 years ago now :noparty: 

L E O
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg that’s amazing :giveup: I haven’t finished watching Homecoming yet but what I have watched is bloody brilliant :worship2:

Formation World Tour would be amazing as a professionally edited recording, it’s one of the best concerts ever :legend: Not sure if they’ll do that though because it’s like 3 years ago now :noparty: 

Not having a professional recording of that masterpiece if one of the greatest tragedies on Earth, right between terrorism and pineapples on pizza.

crisTEAne
48 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

Y'all know how these "articulate" comments look when talking about a black person, right? It's a gross, racist trope.

the ****? i don't see the connection. i think, for example, that michelle obama and shonda rhimes are very articulate. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

NewYorkCity
52 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

Y'all know how these "articulate" comments look when talking about a black person, right? It's a gross, racist trope.

wtf :toofunny: 

Ziggy
38 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They still might and just have less fanfare behind the third release! It would actually make sense to release it because Netflix wouldn’t have had to pay to record that concert since it was likely before the deal was made. That would give more funds to allocate towards the album drop.

Plus, it was so incredibly well-reviewed.

aaronyoji
On 4/20/2019 at 6:32 AM, sernik said:

Am I the only one who thinks she seeks attention too much?? :triggered:

no me too, she's obviously very much about the money but people martyrize her as if she's so noble and humanitarian... its kinda gross how money grubbing she is.... 

Illuminati Freak

Get it Queen B! How the heck is this woman gonna top Homecoming???!!! But you know what she will... She always does it. 

HotLikeMexico
On 4/20/2019 at 4:11 AM, Kalinda said:

Not everything is about race boo. ANYONE can either be articulate or not. 

Brooklyn Knight
On 4/20/2019 at 6:36 AM, EnigmaNecrotic1 said:

She barely even speaks publicly anymore. How does she seek attention too much? 

lmaooo

Thomas P
On 4/20/2019 at 6:32 AM, sernik said:

Am I the only one who thinks she seeks attention too much?? :triggered:

Imagine being on a Lady Gaga fan site and accusing another artist of attention seeking :ladyhaha:

Let her do what she wants 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived