💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katy Perry coming for LG6 and all main releases?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga

It's just people who don't like her short hair supporting the wigs doesn't mean they'll support the music.

theahsfan

No... I'm not gonna go into why because I don't want WPs for "flamebait" but I'll just say that imo Katy's voice is too 2010-3 throwback. It sounds weird in 2019, which I personally think is the reason everything she's been releasing has been tanking. I don't think the same about Miss Gaga because her voice has evolved since then and she has a better voice but.. yeah:selena:

Bradley
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

No... I'm not gonna go into why because I don't want WPs for "flamebait" but I'll just say that imo Katy's voice is too 2010-3 throwback. It sounds weird in 2019, which I personally think is the reason everything she's been releasing has been tanking. I don't think the same about Miss Gaga because her voice has evolved since then and she has a better voice but.. yeah:selena:

I don't think her voice is any problem though, more like the musical direction of her recent releases and her public image.

TMM90
2 hours ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

She looks amazing in these new pictures! But am I the only one who actually really loved the short hair too? :cryga:

Yes

MonSwiftAnton

I find it funny how everyone acts like everything about her success has been about the hair, not the music. :bon:

bloody g

here for it, I hope she makes it

edit: I met my friends yesterday and they listened the con calma remix and they liked it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived