đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your reaction when....

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

Spectacular!

I was ecastatic! I was fully expecting Shallow to take at least one, but Joanne was a special surprise and just made the night that much more special!

It also felt like Justice was served after the previous year. 

I also got a shameful amount of enjoyment ( :oops: ) seeing the negative reactions from people who did not approve of Joanne winning! There were people from other fanbases, as well as those Monsters who think Gaga should only be allowed to EDM, who did not agree with this win at all! 

Vanilla
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

U watched the Grammys at a pharmacy? A concept.

Nope, but I sure did refresh the Grammy thread in a pharmacy ;)

I won't die, but I can't live without you

LaLa

I think I was the most surprised I’ve ever been about something Gaga related. I’m glad I was home alone because the noise I made was insane lol. I was laughing and tearing up at the same time :smh:

Mostly I was so emotional because I was thinking about how emotional Gaga must have been. We know how much that song means to her. I would have loved to have seen her reaction :diane:

Davian

I literally screamed:huntyga: Joanne Piano Version is in my top 3 Gaga songs and it’s holds a very special place in my heart. I was filled with joy that it was even nominated, let alone winning!:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived