How are you doing with Gaga's hiatus  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How are you doing with Gaga's hiatus

• My smile is beamin', my skin is gleamin'
    • I hate it here, I'm going to kate marsh if she doesn't release soon

Featured Posts

Nuggets
3 minutes ago, LoveNathe said:

I’m so impatient that I found a job because I have nothing better to do than wait.

Being productive i see, congrats. :vegas:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Chris Evans

hasn't it only been like a month? everyone's so impatient it's like no one remembers the pre-ARTPOP blackout era

ASIB only came out SIX months ago which was a full blown era so if we we're to give it at least a year the first single wouldn't come til July even though I don't think it's that far away

2School4Cool

Well, since two of my other favorite artists have new albums coming next week, my craving for new music is satisfied for the moment. That’s more than enough to hold me over until new Gaga.

See The Best In Everyone

Ladey Gaygay
6 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

hasn't it only been like a month? everyone's so impatient it's like no one remembers the pre-ARTPOP blackout era

ASIB only came out SIX months ago which was a full blown era so if we we're to give it at least a year the first single wouldn't come til July even though I don't think it's that far away

Remeber 2014-2016:messga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

nodandsmile

There's a lot of new music that is giving me life right now, while waiting for miss Germanotta. So I 'm good, whenever she's ready + she released some of her best songs six months ago ...

Madame Goo Goo

I kind of want to see how long this hiatus goes tbh. What if its absolute silence until March 12, 2020???:selena:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Jose P

I’m  fine. Gaga is not my daughter  or anything. It’s not her obligation to post anything or show us where she is. Just let her live like a regular person. There are artists who take even 5 years to release a new album. We literally just got off an amazing era that gave us an amazing movie with an amazing soundtrack, and all just LAST year. We know LG6 is coming and that’s all she’s obliged to tell us. She doesn’t need to post snippets or tweet anything else. Let the woman rest and stop being so obsessive.

LoveNathe
31 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I’m  fine. Gaga is not my daughter  or anything. It’s not her obligation to post anything or show us where she is. Just let her live like a regular person. There are artists who take even 5 years to release a new album. We literally just got off an amazing era that gave us an amazing movie with an amazing soundtrack, and all just LAST year. We know LG6 is coming and that’s all she’s obliged to tell us. She doesn’t need to post snippets or tweet anything else. Let the woman rest and stop being so obsessive.

Lmao. He’s saying it likes it’s easy :laughga:

kaojen

I’m honestly focused on getting ready for Enigma! 

I would be more antsy if she didn’t have a Vegas show honestly. Usually I’m all wound up that she hasn’t released anything because I’m really the most obsessed with seeing her concerts. If she releases new music she usually goes on tour. So in hiatuses in the past it’s been the length of time waiting for live shows.

since she already has a concert, I’m not too concerned. 

Instead, I’m busy planning the Vegas trip, making costumes for 3 shows, and attempting to lose weight. I also have a full time career. 

Bloody hooker

I think about LG6 :saladga:

Work on my next EP (I’m releasing before Gags) :bon:

Struggle trying to find a job :selena:

Worry about continuing my college education in the fall :messga:

Watch YouTube videos :oops:

and repeat this multiple times a day :vegas:

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am honestly fine.

There are so much more to life.

200.gif

This gifs has me concerned and turned on all at the same time. Japan never fails to intrigue me.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived