Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaOhhLaLa

Her record label be like

Break up with your husband,  because we need a new album

LaLuna

Another boring ass album full of breakup ballads that will spend two centuries on the charts.

Can't wait :neyde:

StrawberryBlond

Wow, this news has genuinely left me shook. He was Adele's longest relationship and she seemed to be making this one last. They were together for nearly 6 years before getting married, yet, at just about 2 years post-marriage, they break up. It's a strange phenomenon that couples who are together for a good number of years before getting married end up splitting not long after finally putting a ring on it. They usually say that getting married was when all the problems started, that saying "I do" was the kiss of death for them. Yet, couples who get married after 2-3 years together tend to end up staying married for longer. It makes you wonder what goes so disastrously wrong in such a short space of time. According to sources, they were living separate lives "for years" but they only got married in roughly late 2016/early 2017 (Adele confirmed she was married in March 2017), so how can you be married for 2 years yet be living separate lives "for years?" Unless this source believes that because 2 is plural, it counts as years. So, no sooner had they got married, than they started living separate lives? Makes no sense.

Now, an insensitive detour, but a necessary one nevertheless...the upcoming album. Rumour has it (no pun intended) that she's releasing sometime this year. I wouldn't put it past her to scrap all the material she's been working on, just focus on divorce proceedings and custodial arrangements, sit out the rest of 2019 and hit the ground running in 2020 and release later in the year, when she's more over it. Adele strikes me as the kind of person who can't think about anything else when going through a break-up, least of all making music (not that there's anything wrong with that), so I don't know if she'll feel mentally fit to release something this year and potentially tour with it. Which means Gaga and all the other pop girls may well be safe for the forseeable future. But we'll have to wait and see.

Gagadonna

People sad that a relationship comes to an end... sometimes it's the best that could ever happen. 

Goodbye, it's me :ohwell:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Eddie

No!!! Love doesn't exist :giveup: Adele hope you are ok hon :toofunny:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

littlepotter
20 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

why do people feel the need to “announce” a split when they’re already in a pretty private relationship? :oprah:

A quick look at the replies in this thread makes it very easy to take a good guess.

chaeri pls

Archived