celeb

Adele breaks up with husband

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster7

She wrote RITD in 5 minutes after her previous break, Rumour Has It the next day, Turning Tables at the end of that week.

With everything she might had written till now, in 6 days she might have at least half the album finished

36 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Of course I’m always going to send love to Adele, her ex-partner, and other people who go through things like this, but why do people feel the need to “announce” a split when they’re already in a pretty private relationship? :oprah:

I think she wanted to get ahead of the story because divorce records are public. She tried pretty hard to prevent information getting out about her kid but it was futile for the same reason. A short statement like this puts the kabosh on rumors and celebrities can pretend they're in control of the narrative even though the press are pushing their hand. 

Ally Campana

Well, it’s over for Gaga. LG6 for 2021. 30 about to outsell Thriller. 

I hope she’s doing well. At least they plan on raising their child together. That’s a good sign.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Sassy McSass
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is sad. She was so proud of him. :(

And it seems he was a big source of strength for her. As soon as I read it I remembered the ending of that first show in NY after 25, when she immediately runned to his arms. So sad. Wishing her love. :(

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

ThatAsianGuy

See i dont believe in marriages. I know a lot of live in partners and they often lasts. I hope Gaga find the right guy tho.

Damon

I feel bad for her, shee's an angel but at the same time, can't stop thinking about the songs coming :giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Luna Lovegood

this is sad and upsetting but at least we know her upcoming album will be FIRE. Gaga is NOT safe omggg 

luna’s advocate

Smother Em Eh

Aw wish the best luck to her. But ya here comes another heartfelt album.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

androiduser

I know it's a very private issue, but why do people even get into such serious commitments at such a young age? Same goes for Gaga and her engagements.... no reason whatsoever to call every relationship that serious and then break up for whatever reason.

Whispering
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

I know it's a very private issue, but why do people even get into such serious commitments at such a young age? Same goes for Gaga and her engagements.... no reason whatsoever to call every relationship that serious and then break up for whatever reason.

Mid to late twenties are not a young age to enter a serious commitment. Most people get married, have children, buy a house, start a career by the time they are thirty. 

Your teens and college are for dating around. The majority of people start settling down the closer they get to their late twenties or thirty. 

Archived