Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown to Tour Together This Fall 

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

luckyanderson
48 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

The feeling is so mutual. unacceptable conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

See I stopped being a fan back in the day when she dropped her PTAF remix and sounded entitled proclaiming "when she was back on the prowl, you bitches better have my money," but seeing her today, I've really come to appreciate her again as my once-childhood idol though I by no means was amazed with her most recent works or behaviors. I still consider her a better representation for black women and hip-hop culture than I do Cardi or Lil Kim whose time has long since-passed - not to say Nicki's isn't coming, but at least it was more recent and relevant today than her predecessors in sound quality and image.

Ally Campana

I officially unstan. I can’t with her anymore. She’s in a mess and is making it messier and messier. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

RAMROD

Another questionable move?

giphy.gif

So it could be Nicki, not her management. Maybe she will fired herself next? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smother Em Eh

Looks like has beens working with so called relevant woman beaters are the thing now :queenga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Quartz

Wow mess, I wonder what the attendees are like. Seems like a duo that will attract really problematic people lol

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Haroon

Well she was meant to tour with Future but then that totally fell through, so I'm not so sure what'll happen with this co-headlined plan :sweat:

ALGAYDO
10 hours ago, Quartz said:

Wow mess, I wonder what the attendees are like. Seems like a duo that will attract really problematic people lol

Her only fans that are left after these past few years are people who straight up don't give a **** about stuff like pedophiles and murderers lmao and Chris has very problematic fans (I mean, he literally called dark women "roaches" so I can only imagine what his enablers feel)

i wanna see a video of the attendees now lol  

Archived