đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Please answer: Questions about Enigma

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

Disclaimer: I am going in June, but I have avoided spoilers so far. Please don't ruin anything for me!

1. Does she bring fans on stage/pick people out of the pit? I am spoiled because I got to do this at the JWT, but I had early entry.

2. Will I be able to touch the stage if I don't have early entry? (Also, what time should I get to the venue?)

3. I want to wear black latex pants. Is it too hot for that?

4. Do people wait outside the venue after to meet her, and does she even come out?

I went to the show back in January/Feb so:

1. Yes she does bring fan on stage but not every night I think

2. The floor is really, really small, you'll have a good spot for sure

3. The temperature in the arena is okay (I was cold for the jazz show tbh lol) but Enigma is a whole different experience. Wear what makes you feel free, don't worry about latex being too hot haha

4. People do wait for her but she doesn't stop, if you're lucky,  you'll be able to see her hands but that's all

I hope it helped you, feel free to ask more if you need!

Savage
1 minute ago, AYRTPOP said:

I went to the show back in January/Feb so:

1. Yes she does bring fan on stage but not every night I think

2. The floor is really, really small, you'll have a good spot for sure

3. The temperature in the arena is okay (I was cold for the jazz show tbh lol) but Enigma is a whole different experience. Wear what makes you feel free, don't worry about latex being too hot haha

4. People do wait for her but she doesn't stop, if you're lucky,  you'll be able to see her hands but that's all

I hope it helped you, feel free to ask more if you need!

Thank you sm! Also, if I throw a letter will she read it do you think?

Just now, Savage said:

Thank you sm! Also, if I throw a letter will she read it do you think?

Yes she reads the one she picks up!

Savage
46 minutes ago, AYRTPOP said:

Yes she reads the one she picks up!

Ok, I know this is technically a spoiler, but which song should I throw after?

10 minutes ago, Savage said:

Ok, I know this is technically a spoiler, but which song should I throw after?

Go right in front of the main stage, in the middle of the pit and throw it after Alejandro

Savage
45 minutes ago, AYRTPOP said:

Go right in front of the main stage, in the middle of the pit and throw it after Alejandro

Do you think I’ll be able to get there if I don’t have early entry? And what do you mean by front of main stage? The tip of the runway? (Sorry for all the questions, you are really helping me.) :kiss:

21 hours ago, Savage said:

Do you think I’ll be able to get there if I don’t have early entry? And what do you mean by front of main stage? The tip of the runway? (Sorry for all the questions, you are really helping me.) :kiss:

Tbh I don't think you'll be able to be front row but it doesn't matter as long as your letter goes up on the stage. I remember that everybody went to the spot I told you to go bc they all  want to throw a letter. Not the tip of the runway, right in front of the main stage (you'll see it when you're there) and when you're in the front, go in the middle! And don't worry, I'm happy to help you! 

Archived