💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Things you'd change on Gaga songs?

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Like, vocals, instrumentation, featurings or even lyrics :oprah:

For example, I'd boost the final chorus backing vocals on Venus (like in the live performances) :firega:

Cutting R. K*lly off from DWUW doesn't count because that song is cancelled and no longer exists :ally:

PG.

joannesrats

Most of my changes are on ARTPOP. I would keep the original Aura vocals, I would include I Wanna Be With U as a deluxe track, increase the harmony in the last chorus of Venus like you, keep the original Sexxx Dreams bridge, original MANiCURE, the 'hee hee's' in ARTPOP, the demo vocals in MJH, and the breakdown instrumental in JnD. 

Those are more changes than I remember wanting to make :selena:

River

the way she sings "boudoir" in btw

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PlastiscGuy
Just now, River said:

the way she sings "boudoir" in btw

Nnn same, I always skip that part when I do karaoke bc :messga:

PG.

JohnnyVersace

That weird part of TEOG when it get really pitchy and she says "I need a man that thinks it right when it's so wrong" and everyone thought it was literally Natali Germanotta :rip:

joannesrats
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

That weird part of TEOG when it get really pitchy and she says "I need a man that thinks it right when it's so wrong" and everyone thought it was literally Natali Germanotta :rip:

I think that sounds good :wtfga: 

Enzo

Put jupiter glitch.aif on the release version of Venus 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

JohnnyVersace
9 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Most of my changes are on ARTPOP. I would keep the original Aura vocals, I would include I Wanna Be With U as a deluxe track, increase the harmony in the last chorus of Venus like you, keep the original Sexxx Dreams bridge, original MANiCURE, the 'hee hee's' in ARTPOP, the demo vocals in MJH, and the breakdown instrumental in JnD. 

Those are more changes than I remember wanting to make :selena:

I'll never understand how the original ARTPOP versions are wayyy better than the released! So agree on the Aura vocals, Venus harmony, Sexxx Dreams omfg yes, and the heehee's and the OG Manicure. Like Swinefest is honestly better than the album. :giveup:

joannesrats
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I'll never understand how the original ARTPOP versions are wayyy better than the released! So agree on the Aura vocals, Venus harmony, Sexxx Dreams omfg yes, and the heehee's and the OG Manicure. Like Swinefest is honestly better than the album. :giveup:

I think it was because she is such a perfectionist that she was just waiting on releasing it but kept messing with the production and changing tiny things. I think the reason why BTW and The Fame Monster were so good is because they were her gut instincts on what to record and release because they came out fairly quickly one after another. 

JohnnyVersace
3 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I think it was because she is such a perfectionist that she was just waiting on releasing it but kept messing with the production and changing tiny things. I think the reason why BTW and The Fame Monster were so good is because they were her gut instincts on what to record and release because they came out fairly quickly one after another. 

Totally. I think she was honestly so ****ed in the head and full of self-doubt that she kid of sabotaged herself trying to make them better. Don't get me wrong, AP is a top 3 album for me, but it's just weird how the tracks she played three months before release ended up being superior because she messed with them so much afterwards. 

Anderson123

Aura - Original angry vocals but more polished and shorter intro, the Aura a a ah and the laugh are just awkward to listen to when you play it to your friends or family. There's this remix that features more of the Kink instrumental at the bridge and at the end where it sounds like it's going to explode, I usually listen to that version.

Sounds a little bit like this version I found on YouTube:

Oh man, Aura would've been amazing as the lead single, they should've let her.

Madame Goo Goo

I'd make the work tape for Angel Down the official version. So much better!!

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

The Fame

Off topic: What is everyone talking about losing the 'hee hees' in ARTPOP the song? My version (from a legally-bought CD) has the 'hee hees' in it. :confused:

Jadeykins
2 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Off topic: What is everyone talking about losing the 'hee hees' in ARTPOP the song? My version (from a legally-bought CD) has the 'hee hees' in it. :confused:

Talking about the version from the iTunes festival. The Hee hees are much louder in the mix and just sound heavenly. In the album they are still there but you can barely here them 😂

Archived