💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Gaga?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Like literally...where is she?

We all know she‘s taking time off social media probably/hopefully to create hype for LG6, but how come there‘s not a single candid of Gaga? Like nobody has seen her in almost 40 days :huh:  Remember when we at least got some pics of her grocery shopping in the past? 

Is she hiding on purpose? And if so, why? Is she about to debut a completely new and different look and is trying to shock us all once she reveals it or what do you think is the reason behind Gaga‘s not only digital, but also physical absence? I‘m starting to get a little worried

(This thread is inspired by a comment a member made in the Charts Discussion thread)

Bradley

It really is strange to see everyone dropping music except for her. Like literally every single artist.

I feel like she was even asked to do Earth, but I'm not complaining if she wasn't, the biggest and more 'serious' artists like Beyonce and Jay-Z, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Gaga were not featured.

The only artists who said yes were the ones that try very hard to appeal to young people.

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm not sure (obviously) but you brought up a good point about us getting creepy grocery shopping photos. My theory is that we are finally getting a brunette Gaga era (Coachella Intro vibe) and no one recognizes her :huntyga:

antpats2

we got a selfie last week that she photobombed and she was just out in LA with her friends... still with blonde hair for those wondering

i genuinely think shes just taking some time off to relax and forget about the pressure of the media etc since its her only time to chill before Enigma in late May and shes been doing a tonne of press and travelling for ASIB since August so she just wants peace and quiet while finishing LG6 and haus beauty

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

It's so not ok to say that.

It's a fan joke

DX5VuDFVMAAfRGu.jpg

itsdominik
2 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

we got a selfie last week that she photobombed and she was just out in LA with her friends... still with blonde hair for those wondering

i genuinely think shes just taking some time off to relax and forget about the pressure of the media etc since its her only time to chill before Enigma in late May and shes been doing a tonne of press and travelling for ASIB since August so she just wants peace and quiet while finishing LG6 and haus beauty

oh you‘re right. Didn‘t think of that photobomb

Bradley
4 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

It's so not ok to say that.

It is a Gaga-based joke that is known to the fanbase.

I think she's just chilling? I wouldn't be surprised if she moved after the fire and stopped going to the market where she was photographed like 95% of the time because she was last photographed there maybe 6+ months ago and, in general, she probably just stopped calling the paps during other outings. 

MrDaniel

Right now im here sitting watching boring videos! BTW, Watch Poker Face in Youtube! Make it 600M

Reject False Icons
47 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's a fan joke

DX5VuDFVMAAfRGu.jpg

I missed the joke because I was meditating with her :toofunny:

In that time you were being wild while she couldn't see us?:teehee:

Archived