Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Recommend me gaga full shows to watch

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

Jadeykins
1 minute ago, baptism said:

Oh my God, YES! Her performance of Teeth in the rain is one of her best/most iconic performances ever imo. 

That performance was GOLD actually the whole thing but nobody talks about it now!! I watched It like a million times back in the day 😂😂

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Why not watch it? It helps you give a picture of the situation she was in at that time. She wasn't her best at that time but that also a good thing to see as a stan.

Her Swine performance that night was so pure and powerful:pawsup:

Because I don't think it's something that she would look back on fondly or with pride and it is not a proper representation of her as an artist. She outright said that even the name of Do What U Want was indicative of the state she was in. Why would she want a reminder of that, with barf?

baptism
Just now, Jadeykins said:

That performance was GOLD actually the whole thing but nobody talks about it now!! I watched It like a million times back in the day 😂😂

It's honestly one of my go to Gaga performances..... Teeth tho.... iconic.

Davian
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Any link for itunes festival?

https://ok.ru/video/185989204612 

This is the only one I found. It's and Russian site but everything seemed to work just fine + no weird add popups

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
1 minute ago, baptism said:

Because I don't think it's something that she would look back on fondly or with pride and it is not a proper representation of her as an artist. She outright said that even the name of Do What U Want was indicative of the state she was in. Why would she want a reminder of that, with barf?

Because it already happened and it's good to reflect on things in a current light. See it as some sort of education if you will. It also makes you appreciate the C2C or Joanne era more IMO.

So anyways, here it is, @DoremonLove for you to decide if you would want to watch it:)

Jadeykins
5 minutes ago, baptism said:

It's honestly one of my go to Gaga performances..... Teeth tho.... iconic.

"Her single teeth" haahh I wish!!! 

It's so good the nostalgia is getting to me 😭 also I LOVE her performance of You and i!!! 

holy scheisse

1. The monster ball

2. iTunes festival 

3. Swinefest (SXSW)

4. The artrave 

5. Superbowl!

My favs :)

Jadeykins

You're watching the iTunes festival???

Ah my friend!! Have fun getting triggered because MAN-i-CURE, Sex dreams, ARTPOP swine and I wanna be with you all sound wayyyy better than the studio versions 

(The HEE-HEEs in ARTPOP though! :messga::giveup:

voidfigure
28 minutes ago, baptism said:

And the whole night was one of her weakest shows, loud backtracks and her jumping around screaming and doing hellish stuff

DoremonLove
29 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

"Her single teeth" haahh I wish!!! 

It's so good the nostalgia is getting to me 😭 also I LOVE her performance of You and i!!! 

Is there a link to this whole show?:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Jadeykins
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I don't know about other sites I'm not good at that sort of thing haha but on YouTube you can watch it if you put in "lady gaga good morning America 2010" it only has the songs individually though and I have completely forgotten the order of events xxx 

baptism
1 hour ago, Davian said:

Because it already happened and it's good to reflect on things in a current light. See it as some sort of education if you will. It also makes you appreciate the C2C or Joanne era more IMO.

So anyways, here it is, @DoremonLove for you to decide if you would want to watch it:)

Lol that's a dumb thing to say. Someone elses struggle shouldn't be viewed for entertainment. The learning has been done, I'm sure. And we all get the jist of that time in her life without watching it. 

baptism
47 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I couldn't find one, but it's in four pieces on Youtube. 

Davian
Just now, baptism said:

Lol that's a dumb thing to say. Someone elses struggle shouldn't be viewed for entertainment. The learning has been done, I'm sure. And we all get the jist of that time in her life without watching it. 

Why would you even say that, this isn’t an heated argument right? 

And I think you forgot Lady Gaga is an entertainer, so the show was meant for entertainment... It’s not like I was talking about a private video of her breaking down or something. 

Also, why would you block out the past like that? It’s totally healthy to evaluate the past, even if it wasn’t a good time. It happened and I’m happy she is in a better place now but I won’t forget it, nor will she. 

5 minutes ago, baptism said:

Someone elses struggle shouldn't be viewed for entertainment.

Specifically about this, so you didn’t watch Five Foot Two I assume? Because that’s literally her struggling presented as entertainment on an entertainment platform:oops:

baptism
13 minutes ago, Davian said:

Why would you even say that, this isn’t an heated argument right? 

And I think you forgot Lady Gaga is an entertainer, so the show was meant for entertainment... It’s not like I was talking about a private video of her breaking down or something. 

Also, why would you block out the past like that? It’s totally healthy to evaluate the past, even if it wasn’t a good time. It happened and I’m happy she is in a better place now but I won’t forget it, nor will she. 

Specifically about this, so you didn’t watch Five Foot Two I assume? Because that’s literally her struggling presented as entertainment on an entertainment platform:oops:

Do you not see the difference between 5 ft 2 and her spiraling state of mind during the ARTPOP era? There's a difference between putting out a film about your life and your struggle and having to relive moments of your past that aren't a proper reflection of who you are. 

Archived