Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Daddy Yankee & Katy Perry - Con Calma (Remix)

Boris2

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

This is how you do a Latin song. Madonna take note. Medellín should disappear to obscurity. 

Your delusion and ignorance continues to show. 

4 hours ago, ropi said:

Are u serious sis? 

That person is just a Madonna hating troll with no knowledge of her work and discography.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
2 hours ago, steel said:

Your delusion and ignorance continues to show. 

That person is just a Madonna hating troll with no knowledge of her work and discography.

Stop!!!! What’s your problem. Stop attacking me. im a huge Madonna fan. You have a problem with fans that don’t like the song. STOP BEING A BULLY! Go listen to Medellin! 

crisTEAne

now this is a bop. i'm happy for katy! :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Stop!!!! What’s your problem. Stop attacking me. im a huge Madonna fan. You have a problem with fans that don’t like the song. STOP BEING A BULLY! Go listen to Medellin! 

I'm honestly trying to have open conversations with fellow Gaga and Madonna fans, and every time I try to do that, you come along and post stuff like 'nobody cares', 'she's garbage', and show very poor knowledge of her work. All I do when I see this type of posts is provide facts and evidence countering what you are saying.

Do you know what a forum is meant to be about, right? Having conversations and discussions with people.

MessyTop

2 minutes ago, steel said:

I'm honestly trying to have open conversations with fellow Gaga and Madonna fans, and every time I try to do that, you come along and post stuff like 'nobody cares', 'she's garbage', and show very poor knowledge of her work. All I do when I see this type of posts is provide facts and evidence countering what you are saying.

Do you know what a forum is meant to be about, right? Having conversations and discussions with people.

See the difference is that YOU are calling me a Troll. I don’t comment on you or who you are. 

You are mad at anyone that has an opinion other then yours. Please I beg you. Ignore my posts. Focus on you and all is  good. And don’t call anyone a TROLL

LaMaisonGaga

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG :giveup: Katy sounds SO good and I love the lyrics as well!

lamaisongaga.com

fede ARTPOP
12 hours ago, scheisseJK said:

hope Gaga wont be next in this stupid latino collaborations trend:wtfga:

credit card debt GIF

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived