Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Daddy Yankee & Katy Perry - Con Calma (Remix)

Boris2

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

OMG YAAAS I LOVE IT!!

”You could be my Puerto Rican dream, I'll be your California gurl now”

so instantly iconic :giveup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
3 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

Katy Cats are eating good today while us monsters...

talk gretchen GIF

ps. That song is a BOP! Katy tenth #1 is here!

If THAT is "eating good" I wanna starv for all my life.

Fame Romance

I really see it becoming the song of the summer in most countries :party:

Widows Kiss

Also, y'all are arguing about GGD favoring Katy to Madonna when most of GGD probably hates both of them. :messga:

Luna Lovegood
9 minutes ago, Levine said:

If THAT is "eating good" I wanna starv for all my life.

Aww :crossed:

stan list

luna’s advocate

scheisseJK
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

oh and madonna is “behind the trend” with medellín...

I think we have lower expectations from Katy than from Madonna, she never has been quite orginal and always stay in safe sound.. :reductive: i hope Gaga wont be next in this stupid latino collaborations trend:wtfga:

scheisseJK
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

hypocrisy where ? It's not because both songs have latin influences it sounds the same... It's not the case of Medellin and Con Calma.

I absolutely love Madonna but Medellin leads literraly nowhere. It's flat as hell. It's sad to say Maluma is leading the song instead of Madonna and he's doing great. 

Con Calma is a bop. Lady Gaga fans can stay pressed as ****, Katy Perry is giving the bops Lady Gaga is not giving anymore. 

Omg omg.. sorrryy :what::what: i prefer gaga to make masterpieces like songs from Asib that to be "trendy" and workwith everyone which are famous now and have just another ordinary latino radio hit which will be qucikly forgotten:trollga:

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Omg omg.. sorrryy :what::what: i prefer gaga to make masterpieces like songs from Asib that to be "trendy" and workwith everyone which are famous now and have just another ordinary latino radio hit which will be qucikly forgotten:trollga:

Since when bops means  trendy latin songs with famous  people ? 

Lady Gaga has full of bops in the past, I don't see any problem in Gaga dance songs again. That would change a bit from what she delivered in the past few years.

Unless you consider Gaga was doing 'trendy and forgettable bops' in the past.

scheisseJK
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Since when bops means  trendy latin songs with famous  people ? 

Lady Gaga has full of bops in the past, I don't see any problem in Gaga dance songs again. That would change a bit from what she delivered in the past few years.

Unless you consider Gaga was doing 'trendy and forgettable bops' in the past.

You will get those bops from her for sure :) (im hoping soon :pray:), my point was that katy is not orginal at all and  I dont want gaga makes bops like katy, where she sounds just like another bops from other artis, like in a music factory :reductive:

Love it 

hope LG6 changes direction and has a lead like this, gagas “monster poom poom” is coming !

obv I’m joking, OT: the song is cute 

🙋🏼‍♂️

LateToCult
1 hour ago, scheisseJK said:

I think we have lower expectations from Katy than from Madonna, she never has been quite orginal and always stay in safe sound.. :reductive: i hope Gaga wont be next in this stupid latino collaborations trend:wtfga:

Were there really any high expectations for Madonna tho? :ladyhaha:

She delivered exactly what I expected. A trend chasing song with overproduced vocals. Just because it’s slow doesn’t mean it’s special. At least Katy’s is a fun collaboration that doesn’t take itself so seriously.

Helxig

Okay but why is Katy's memoji so unflattering? :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived