đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lil Dicky - Earth

joemayzzin

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

ummmmmmmmmmmm the production is actually really good but what the **** did i just listen to :lmao: 

edit:

i do love the message of the video just the lyrics made me legit laugh out loud :stalkga:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

wowwwwwww the budget!!!!!!  7 minutes of hq video

havent seen the whole thing yet though, but the message is amazing! promotes caring for the earth, how can you hate that :diane:

Bloody hooker

Despite the lyrical content and Justin’s an*s, he actually makes a good point about how f’ed the Earth is if we don’t do anything about it.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

joemayzzin
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

but the message is amazing! promotes caring for the earth, how can you hate that :diane:

i 100 agree with this, i do love the message its portraying but the lyrics are just wild is what I'm referring to 

codymonster

Wtf are those lyrics... I’m all for saving the earth, but this is just :saladga: I guess they’re hoping to attract the young generation who will meme this? I dunno, I’m lost how all of these artists decided to do this :laughga:

“We are the World”, I’m so sorry sweety

ThisGuyTony

The lyrics are trash but how did he get a budget for all those artists and that video. :air: 

Also Adam Levine being a vulture. :ladyhaha::ally:

Galagala

Leonardo ?:ladyhaha:The one that took private jet after addressing speech about "global warming "?

Another hypocritical celebrity thing.... Only inviting trending stars in his video proves it all. He just wants another hit video.:oops:

Archived