Lil Dicky - Earth

joemayzzin

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TMM90
17 hours ago, Galagala said:

Leonardo ?:ladyhaha:The one that took private jet after addressing speech about "global warming "?

Another hypocritical celebrity thing.... Only inviting trending stars in his video proves it all. He just wants another hit video.:oops:

& what are you doing about ‘global warming’?

Damon

terrific animation, nice message but GOD THE LYRICS AND THE WHOLE THING IS SO CRINGEY IT ACTUALLY HURTS

... and now i just sit in silence.

Luna Lovegood
On 4/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, dnzr said:

I mean lil dicky always trolls in his music, and the music has a nice message. 

I don't see why ya'll hating it lol, its so much better than music nowadays that just sing about s*x and money

Also from lil Dicky's Earth, "Fellas, don't you love to cum when you have sex? (Ayy)
And I heard women orgasms are better than a ****'s (Uh)"

tumblr_ojjjm4ckVp1u6n38po1_250.gif

luna’s advocate

4 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Also from lil Dicky's Earth, "Fellas, don't you love to cum when you have sex? (Ayy)
And I heard women orgasms are better than a ****'s (Uh)"

tumblr_ojjjm4ckVp1u6n38po1_250.gif

you really cherry picked that line when you know the whole song is about saving the planet :deadbanana:

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, dnzr said:

you really cherry picked that line when you know the whole song is about saving the planet :deadbanana:

Just pointing out that the song STILL have sexual references when they could've easily spread the message without those nonsense lmao 

luna’s advocate

aaron l

Can't take it 100% seriously, but it was a really fun watch. I enjoyed trying to recognize each celebrity voice.

Archived