💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The real insiders are among us

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

Respectable people, whether fans with intel or Haus/Interscope, wouldn't make a Twitter to lead people on or get followers. They wouldn't wave around being an "insider." They'd be on here, on GagaDaily, pretending to be any regular fan while dropping clues just for fun because they know no one will believe it or catch on.

So who are you? Where are the real insiders here? REVEAL YOURSELVES!

lady gaga photoset GIF

My name isn't Timmers

The real GGD insider is that one user who lives near Gaga and sporadically updates us about Gaga walking her dogs. 

Antoni
3 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Inb4 it was @theahsfan all along :nooo:

If so, she recently said Taylor is over and we have to protect this information from Buzzfeed 

My name isn't Timmers

dynamite

Interesting theory my hybrid can withstand these strings my artpōps can mean anything btw it's me :neyde:

Antoni
Just now, dynamite said:

Interesting theory keep your friends close and your enemies closer my hybrid can withstand these strings my ARTPOPs can mean anything btw it's me :neyde:

Well hello there

tyler oakley GIF by This Might Get

My name isn't Timmers

well, even if they reveal themselves who will believe :laughga:

ice heard one side from above

Tom Nook

Well it sure ain’t me... *cough*May release*cough* :ally:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

MrGreen

Ok!! I admit I have had the 8 RedOne demos since 2016. It's been tough every day to not leak them or share my excitement about their details to anyone lol. Been dying to hear what the final versions sound like :ally: 

thumbnail-image1.jpg

This was back before she decided on the name Frankensteined instead I'm assuming, so mine still has the old name :huntyga:

Archived