💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ballad or Stadium Tour?

Twitter

Featured Posts

What do you prefer?

An arena world tour where Gaga sings/belts hits and new material on the piano with visuals, no choreography! The tour will have about 50 shows worldwide.

YSTa.gif

OR

A stadium tour that’s massive like BTWB where Gaga sings hits and new material with visuals, choreo, and props. The tour will have about 35 shows worldwide.

L2Yp.gif

GypsyBabe

How dare you make me make such a difficult decision in front of my salad. 

ponZj6jfg

Spoiler

High-key the BalladGa show tbh

⚯͛

dynamite

Stadium tour. I wouldn't like a ballad tour at all. I want each one to stand out as a highlight which she has done perfectly so far. They would all blend in if every song was on the piano with only the backdrop changing.

JustAnother
5 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Both. Or the pop tour before she's 41 and the ballads after.

The ageism jumped out 

RAMROD

I prefer stadium tour :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Antoni
2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

The ageism jumped out 

It's not ageism. I don't want her to risk further injuring her hip. The more years following the surgery, the greater the risk to her body. Fibromyalgia can get a lot worse, too. I wouldn't be against her doing the whole Cher and Madonna path, but I do worry for her. 

My name isn't Timmers

An in the round ballad tour to go along with the ballad album we're absolutely not getting :flutter: 

It's funny because she's basically doing both now, anyway.

2School4Cool

A mini theater tour with acoustic versions of her songs along with many album versions, but the whole show she’s at the piano. She could do new material and old songs like Speechless and Yoü and I and Joanne, minimal production, and relatively simple outfits with few costume changes. I think an intimate experience like that would be amazing, although I don’t see it happening.

I’d still absolutely love an over-the-top stadium show and would be happy with whatever.

See The Best In Everyone

PlastiscGuy

I'd probably choose the stadium one, because the tickets for them are usually cheaper and I want to be the closest to the stage as possible :selena: but I'd love an arena tour, because her voice is totally angelical. 

PG.

Both but I want a stadium tour so then Netflix can finally become interested :laughga:

aaron l

The arena tour sounds like more of an opportunity to see at this point in Gaga's career 

Fresco

I like the dancers and big visuals. That way it's really something more than listening to a studio album. But she herself doesn't have to dance, if that's still an issue. She could sit at a piano or walk the stage, while the dancers do the dancing.

Archived