💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga Is A Legend?

Twitter

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Yes!! I define a legend as someone who could end their career today and still be known for years to come, and the truth is that Lady Gaga is a Legend! Her mark has been made on pop culture and will remain for ages to come.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

Is this even a serious question? ;) Btw, YES she is.. and i think her legendary status will become bigger and bigger in the future.  :vegas:

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

Is Lady Gaga considered a music legend now or is she still an established artist in the industry?

If not, explain your thoughts.

If yes, explain when she became one.

Is the sky blue?

Luna Lovegood

She a living legend. Hell other legends like Beyoncé, Elton John, Celine Dion, Cher admires her. That itself cemented her as a ****ing legend. 

luna’s advocate

10 hours ago, Twitter said:

Inb4 someone says ASIB era says hi. default_rkbx4uE.gif

I was told that wasn't even an LG album lol.

But yeah I do mean one more successful era in addition to ASIB. ASIB was her comeback but objectively speaking it was lightning in a bottle. Haters always say "thanks to the movie" just to troll, but there is a bit of truth to it. The music would not have been as big if it weren't for the movie. Yes LG is responsible for the movie success as well, but you can't expect an artist to star in a movie for every album.

She does need one more big era with a studio album to cement her status as a legend.

I know this name causes controversy on this board, but look at Beyonce. ST was her comeback after 4 flopped. While that was big and started the god-like image, it's what STARTED the legend talk. Lemonade is what cemented it. Another big studio album that shows LG's strengths and power will do the same. And I don't mean just a successful album like Thank You Next or Purpose where they are doing well in radio and chasing trends. I mean an album where LG shows she is marching at the beat of her own drum. The album needs to be a conversation; a moment.

Economy

At this point yes! A lot of commercial success but also a lot of critical acclaim and cultural influence!

I certainly wouldn't classify her a super legend like MJ, Madonna, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Cher etc just yet

But she's definitely a legend nevertheless and I think in time if she keeps this up she could join those names I listed above!

She's even getting close to Britney Spears at this point in commercial success (not quite yet tho), and certainly surpassed her in critical acclaim years ago

GypsyVida

She is most certainly a legend.

She became one during 2015. This is when people really started to realize her vocal talent. She further solidified her legend status last year and this year with ASIB and winning 3 Grammys, a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, a Critics Choice, and an Oscar in the same year.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Jadeykins

She literally changed the trajectory of pop music forever with her debut and her influence is too big for her not to be. She is for sure a legend. And she's only 33. It's actually astounding. 

Archived