💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Promo: What other cool ideas?

steel

Featured Posts

So Madame X promo is going without a hitch and the album is being rolled out to perfection.

It all started with the big red x on instagram, followed by a playlist on Spotify spelling Madame X, followed by the 3 daily images that revealed the concept of Madame X:

98581ac8-d7c6-44a1-852e-70983d4971b7-scr

Then came the video promo, which officially set out the premise of the album:

From there, things started to move quite quickly with announcement of the first single, release of single, video promo, album artwork and tracklist.

Now the next thing to happen is a Q&A with MTV to take place next week (24th April), when the video will have it worldwide premiere exclusively with MTV. MTV is also strongly supporting the album with video teasers and Madame X sculptures across the globe, such as this:

It is anticipated that Madonna will perform in Eurovision, she will be honoured at GLAAD, and she is most likely headlining NY Pride to make the 50 years of the Stonewall riots.

Now my questions are the following:

1) do you like the promo so far?

2) as we all like to play the manager role and suggest marketing ideas to promote albums/songs, what else could M do in terms of promo? What strategies fit with the premise of the album that could potentially bring greater visibility?

And by the way, new promo posters just spotted in London:

D4c4oj_W0AQUwu-.jpg

I feel quite divided about this, because I quite prefer the poster design than the official album artwork.:messga:

22474602_MadameX-Deluxe.jpg.4098ceb396571520665135_MadameX-Standard.jpg.8a6b9a911501778738_MadameX-SuperDeluxe.jpg.0c794

Anyway, all quite iconic. I just need to find a way to get hold of one of those posters. :fan:

6 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Cool idea: release a better song :vegas:

Maybe the next one will be something more of your taste. 

It is supposed to be a Disco-infused one, which she filmed the video in an LA theater back in February.

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Cool idea: release a better song :vegas:

That’s the Tea. Who gives. A fuc% about the promo. The song is garbage. Nobody cares 

Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

That’s the Tea. Who gives. A fuc% about the promo. The song is garbage. Nobody cares 

Just chill. You always sound so angry and keep repeating the same hateful stuff over and over. What's your problem with Madonna? Did she hurt you when you were a child?

For a song that nobody cares it is actually not doing badly. It's number 1 itunes Europe and number 2 ww, so obviously people care. And that's the TEA. 

2C26DEAE-9140-4241-BE3E-EC46C9C8DBC3.jpe

26CF3BEF-319B-4980-998C-0A8659D1AB73.jpe

I'm just trying to have a nice conversation with fellow Madonna and Gaga fans here, so if you don't have anything posititve to say, why bother posting the same stuff over and over? We heard you the first time. 

TheBatman
8 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Obviously a lot of GGD cares, and plenty of us/her fans are living for Medellin, just because you personally dont like it doesnt make it garbage. Its sophisticated and well executed and sounds new! Let people like what they like.

OT: I hope for some smaller in store performances streamed live like she did with American Life! 

whore
12 minutes ago, steel said:

Maybe the next one will be something more of your taste. 

It is supposed to be a Disco-infused one, which she filmed the video in an LA theater back in February.

It’s not even about my personal taste, I’ve been a lifelong Madonna fan and her own artistry is deteriorating. The promo gave me hope, but the single sounds like she’s trying to pull a “Despacito” sized hit but she’s a few years too late. She needs to do what she’s good at, not what's popular

9 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Well, it’s not garbage, it’s just not what I want from Madonna. And the song itself could have been improved if it didn’t have that God-awful autotune

1 minute ago, TheBatman said:

OT: I hope for some smaller in store performances streamed live like she did with American Life! 

Yes, that would be awesome. She did lots of those with AL, and even with Confessions. I was at the one the one at Brixton Academy in London. It was amazing.

1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

It’s not even about my personal taste, I’ve been a lifelong Madonna fan and her own artistry is deteriorating.

But that's your opinion, isn't it? It's not a fact.

Reviewers are praising the song non-stop, so if her artistry as you say was deteriorating as you claim - them and people with experience working with music, reviewing albums as a career, would be calling her out. But, well, the opposite is happening. But happy to respect your opinion, as well as with others who might not like this particular song.

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, steel said:

Just chill. You always sound so angry and keep repeating the same hateful stuff over and over. What's your problem with Madonna? Did she hurt you when you were a child?

For a song that nobody cares it is actually not doing badly. It's number 1 itunes Europe and number 2 ww, so obviously people care. And that's the TEA. 

2C26DEAE-9140-4241-BE3E-EC46C9C8DBC3.jpe

26CF3BEF-319B-4980-998C-0A8659D1AB73.jpe

I'm just trying to have a nice conversation with fellow Madonna and Gaga fans here, so if you don't have anything posititve to say, why bother posting the same stuff over and over? We heard you the first time. 

I’ll tell you why. Im a huge Madonna fan. Been for more then 25 years! I’ve supported all her eras, I just can’t right now. The fact that a lot of fans blindly support poor quality music form her is beyond my comprehension. I can’t make anymore excuses. And yes I’m entitled to post my opinion on a discussion board   So there you have it. It’s free country!  

Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

I’ll tell you why. Im a huge Madonna fan. Been for more then 25 years! I’ve supported all her eras, I just can’t right now. The fact that a lot of fans blindly support poor quality music form her is beyond my comprehension. I can’t make anymore excuses. And yes I’m entitled to post my opinion on a discussion board   So there you have it. It’s free country!  

Of course you are free to post whatever you like. But opinions everybody has them, but that doesn't make them facts. 

You say things such as "nobody cares" as if that is a fact, but clearly it is not. You are not just expressing your opinion, but downright making stuff up.

Reginald

Loving the promo so far, and I'm actually feeling some hype! Medellín is the most interesting song Madonna has had in a very long time. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, steel said:

Of course you are free to post whatever you like. But opinions everybody has them, but that doesn't make them facts. 

You say things such as "nobody cares" as if that is a fact, but clearly it is not. You are not just expressing your opinion, but downright making stuff up.

When did I use the word “fact”? You did. go ahead and defend the song gurl, it ain’t gonna be a hit. Sorry. 

9 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

When did I use the word “fact”? You did. go ahead and defend the song gurl, it ain’t gonna be a hit. Sorry. 

You might not have said fact, but ‘nobody cares’ suggests that as well as all of your previous repetitive posts.

As for the song being a hit or not, not something that I’m concerned.  Would that change anything or her place in pop culture and music history as the best selling female artist of all time and biggest female touring act? Not in any truly significant way, expect for the fact that a 60 year old woman would have a hit at that point in her life.

As fan I am just thankful that Madonna is still producing music, performing, touring the world to great success 4 decades into her career. 

And if you really don’t care, just ignore all Madonna threads. It will be healthier for you. 

Archived