celeb

Britney Spears’ Advisors Feared She Would Die if She Didn’t Get Treatment

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

I don’t believe any of this for one second... how can ANYTHING in her life be “out of control” when everything’s is controlled down to her personal decisions like what to eat? The issue is she has NO CONTROL over ANYTHING in her life. Just a year into her conservatorship she did that for the record docu & she cried about how sad she was, how everything was too in control, how even in prison you know when it will end but she doesn’t even have that? & now it’s been going on for almost 11 years with no end in sight, it’s disgusting. This is legit infringing on her civil rights & the courts are just letting it happen & she can’t even use her own money or resources to get out of it cause she’s been deemed incapable of deciding anything.

whore
26 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

So was her father's surgery/hospitalization real or not? :huh:

From what I understand, he does indeed have health issues, however they were exaggerated for the excuse of cancelling Domination and saying she’s emotional about his health

whore
9 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

how can ANYTHING in her life be “out of control” when everything’s is controlled down to her personal decisions like what to eat? The issue is she has NO CONTROL over ANYTHING in her life.

Exactly my first thought when reading this. I don’t know how they can say this when this is an actual quote from Britney: 

Bloody hooker
49 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

the fact it said 'everyone on her team thought it was right to take action' and for her to be sent to a mental health facility :saladga:

'cocktail of medications to 'stabilize her':saladga:

honestly something is SO fishy, i feel like this is Britney's team putting this out there to make themselves look good and like they were helping. this article is just trying to make her look 'crazy'. :saladga: if britney's team really are doing these things they are disgusting people.

this whole thing is a mess, justice for britney :heart:

I hope that someday Britney will have a sit down interview and reveal everything.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Lucas

What a weird story... Britney looked extremely happy since 2 years, she seemed to be gaining her confidence back, was posting videos on Instagram, performing at festivals etc, singing live, being funny to her audience, having good time with Sam & her kids, giving dancing classes to kids, promoting her music, giving good interviews where she seemed comfortable, rehearsing HARD for Domination, everything looked fine.
and boom, she's at a desesperate need to be put in mental health facility... that's pretty weird

Glamourpuss

This whole thing stinks. I'm not buying it. 

She's never going to get better if people keep stifling her and holding her back. How is she supposed to flourish and work on herself if they keep instilling the belief that she's not normal and got something wrong with her that she needs to fix first. None of this feels right. She needs to be surrounded by people who love her, who will take the time to build her up, and won't try mind games to keep her in line. 

She also needs mental stimulation and something to feel passionate about to get that fire back. I feel so bad for her.  

Economy
51 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i don't know what to believe but i'm honestly starting to sway towards the fact team B are actually being disgusting. i met britney's assistant (Robin) in august on the pom tour and she was SO controlling over britney and so cold, she's regularly seen dragging britney around by her arm leading her away. there have been so many bad stories about her from fans.

britney seemed to be doing so well, i just want her to be happy :heart:

That's gross.

Honestly Britney Spears reminds me so much of the kid Michael Jackson... Talented yet pressured to perform and make money for everyone to the detriment of the artist

Britney seems like she's dragged back and fourth everywhere by ppl who have power over her and she seems like she doesn't have an assertive personality to stand her ground

That's a hell of a way to live :(

Economy
39 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I don’t believe any of this for one second... how can ANYTHING in her life be “out of control” when everything’s is controlled down to her personal decisions like what to eat? The issue is she has NO CONTROL over ANYTHING in her life. Just a year into her conservatorship she did that for the record docu & she cried about how sad she was, how everything was too in control, how even in prison you know when it will end but she doesn’t even have that? & now it’s been going on for almost 11 years with no end in sight, it’s disgusting. This is legit infringing on her civil rights & the courts are just letting it happen & she can’t even use her own money or resources to get out of it cause she’s been deemed incapable of deciding anything.

They are only reinforcing her mental issues to begin with...

When I was hospitalized for 2 weeks over a mentdown last November sometimes I felt like my mental health was actually getting worse not better as we were told when we could eat, what stuff we could eat, what times we could leave the mental health units for little breaks, what time we had to go to sleep by, classes we had to attend etc

Even tho the nurses were friendly and cared, the controlling environment was driving me insane :saladga:

I can't immagine this for 11 years (even if it isn't the same extreme as a mental health in-patient unit)

I'm still waiting for Shane's conspiracy :classy:

Jose P

Oh my God what a mess. I feel so bad for her. At first I didn’t believe what people were saying about her being forced into a facility, but now seeing all this buzz and talk about it makes me think it might be true. And honestly how sad and heartbreaking. Right when we thought Britney was doing well this **** happens. I just hope it all ends well for her :heart:

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

the fact it said 'everyone on her team thought it was right to take action' and for her to be sent to a mental health facility :saladga:

'cocktail of medications to 'stabilize her':saladga:

honestly something is SO fishy, i feel like this is Britney's team putting this out there to make themselves look good and like they were helping. this article is just trying to make her look 'crazy'. :saladga: if britney's team really are doing these things they are disgusting people.

this whole thing is a mess, justice for britney :heart:

A lot of times an individual may be in denial about their mental state and unwilling to seek the help they need and it requires people close to that individual to take necessary action.  Of course, we don’t know the truth of the situation, but I would not say that her team are disgusting people for seeking out professional help.  

The article suggested she was abusing her prescribed meds and taking larger doses, which may be due to substance addiction.  

♥ Kindness Police.

Antoni

I've seen family be in this exact condition. Every day unable to take care of themselves properly and always getting injured or facing death because they were unaware how bad they're mental state had become.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived