Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana admits she isn't enjoying the tour

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

1zgfhhy.jpg

This makes me sad :( 

I'm seeing her live in September and reading this makes me  a little bit bummed out. How excited I am meanwhile she's dreading it :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

BgRaEgTaT

Omg this is sad...she should honestly stop..knowing the artist doesn’t enjoy performing right now would make me feel awkward/embarrassed to go see her concert somehow...like she’s some circus act trapped into doing things she doesn’t want...also what does sm mean? I’m assuming Manchester but idk

Lextyr97

I don’t mean this as shade, but honestly it’s noticeable. This would explain her stage presence

I wish her the best

Lextyr97
Just now, BgRaEgTaT said:

Omg this is sad...she should honestly stop..knowing the artist doesn’t enjoy performing right now would make me feel awkward/embarrassed to go see her concert somehow...like she’s some circus act trapped into doing things she doesn’t want...also what does sm mean? I’m assuming Manchester but idk

It means so much

Karen
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

I'm seeing her live in September and reading this makes me  a little bit bummed out. How excited I am meanwhile she's dreading it :air: 

Same! I wanna see her so bad, but on the other hand I spent so much money for the tickets (bought 3 months after the announcement) that I wouldn't mind if she cancelled and I would get that money back :ladyhaha: I'm a monster :toofunny:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

holy scheisse

Aw omg :'( ... that is so tragic. She's on top of the world and still so unhappy. 

Lucky.BritneySpears.mp3     

DeleteMyAccount

Didn't she post about also having PTSD? Unfortunately her job puts her back into these large scale tour scenarios. I wonder if she'd feel better in Vegas.

JohnnyVersace

So sad tbh. I can imagine making the album was incredibly therapeutic and fun, but being forced to perform it all must be draining. She also has said before that she just likes to sing her songs, and would do it in a dark room. I don't think she really gets fulfillment from performing as a popstar. 

shoful
4 minutes ago, LittleMedonster said:

Same! I wanna see her so bad, but on the other hand I spent so much money for the tickets (bought 3 months after the announcement) that I wouldn't mind if she cancelled and I would get that money back :ladyhaha: I'm a monster :toofunny:

Literally same 😂😂😂

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Zander
1 minute ago, Red said:

I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but don’t tour then, sweetie

Yeah I agree.  I imagine most artists are pushed to tour because that's where the money is. 

darkchylde

it's sad that she isn't enjoying what she used to love but she really should have focused on her mental health before jumping into this :/ hopefully when the tour is over she'll take an actual break for herself

Archived