Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This stan has just lost it #Beychella

Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

Why are people like this? (I'm talking about the guy saying Bee on say gave birth on Coachella that's why it's the most iconic and untouchable thing on earth).

Then people wonder why we call her overrated.

:toofunny:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Y'all say the same sh*t about Gaga every day as a joke and y'all would LOSE IT is any other fanbase would call you "mentally disabled".

Being rude online won't change the fact that y'all don't have a personality.

likeitrough

I think both the tweet and the tweets in the screenshots are icky.

Let's not use "mentally disabled" as an insult/punchline.

"Beychella" was impactful and important but the way Kevin reviews it does downplay the other women. 

Jose P

All obsessive stans are like this. Let’s not prentend like there aren’t Little Monsters out there who act the same.

JohnnyVersace

Defending Gaga's tepidly-reviewed Coachella show against Homecoming. A choice. 

tumblr_llu1ygAarE1qc4xim.gif

LGMonster95

Why stans can't enjoy their favs without having the need to act like dramatic kids and making stan wars with every single fanbase? I'm asking this as a twitter monster aswell who had that account for almost a decade. I never found joy on creating drama on there because it's stupid and you simply seem like a kid who doesn't have enough attention in real life so you try to get it through social media...

Gohan
18 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

I think both the tweet and the tweets in the screenshots are icky.

Let's not use "mentally disabled" as an insult/punchline.

"Beychella" was impactful and important but the way Kevin reviews it does downplay the other women. 

Yes. I just saw this on twitter the other day and since that Beyonce thread came out and I had the same thoughts about this matter, I wanted to show this example. 

Both are wrong but when it comes to that Kevin guy, many Beyhive members are like that. They love putting other women, especially white, down.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Zander

This isn't just limited to one fanbase because all fans are like this. No matter who it is always cringe  at these overdramatic and pretentious tweets that are trying to present themselves are some sort of fact based think pieces. 

Spanish Eyes
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Defending Gaga's tepidly-reviewed Coachella show against Homecoming. A choice. 

tumblr_llu1ygAarE1qc4xim.gif

Reductive comment.

Gaga had a matter of months  to put the show together. Beyonce had more than a year. Plus, Gaga did what she could to differentiate it from the upcoming Joanne World Tour. These situations are not comparable, but go awf with your gifs, though. Furthermore, no one is saying Gaga's was better or more impactful. Like, you're presenting a strawman argument here -- people are actually trying to say, though, that Beyoncé did not give birth to the entire universe and any stan who acts that way towards any pop star needs to get a  life.

EDIT:

Y'all, do some reading on Kevin Allred. He's batshit crazy, though. Like, so far left he wants to kill white people when he IS a white people. Like, the kind of self-hating, speaking-for-black-people kind.

Fresco

I watched Homecoming last night (somewhat distractedly). I saw where the man came onstage between songs and told everyone to call it Beychella instead of Coachella. It was part of the show. I assumed it was simply a way for Beyonce's fans  to refer to the Beyonce at Coachella performance, nothing more. Anyone making it any more than that is stretching reality.

:coffee:

JohnnyVersace
14 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Reductive comment.

Gaga had a matter of months  to put the show together. Beyonce had more than a year. Plus, Gaga did what she could to differentiate it from the upcoming Joanne World Tour. These situations are not comparable, but go awf with your gifs, though. Furthermore, no one is saying Gaga's was better or more impactful. Like, you're presenting a strawman argument here -- people are actually trying to say, though, that Beyoncé did not give birth to the entire universe and any stan who acts that way towards any pop star needs to get a  life.

Did I go off lol? How did I present an argument in one sentence? 

What I'm SAYING is that both were great performances (while Gaga's was less acclaimed), and a Gaga stan feeling the need to drag Beyonce's set and call her fan mentally unwell is just foolish. And the rushed nature of it is even more reason for a Gaga stan to not come for Beychella tbh...

Archived