💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Chris Brown - Wobble Up ft Nicki Minaj & G-Eazy

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

all these releases, drowning in new music :air: 

not the biggest fan of this though :/ maybe it's a grower

She is really talented. It is such a shame that she occasionally decides to work with terrible people:saladga:

davflz

How does Christ Brown still have a career? :saladga: There is literally an endless list of times he has sexually abused and assaulted woman, gotten into fights etc. Sorry but everyone who still works with him in 2019 is cancelled :fthis:

**** like this is why I could never support Nicki :awkney:

Guillaume Hamon

Generic lyrics about wanting the girl to twerk plus a generic&repetitive beat... It sounds like a club hit from 2013.

Chris Brown never really evolves as an artist. Even his vocals often come up with the same exact key and level of autotune in most of his songs.

RAMROD

So, y'all giving this man who abused a woman severely some streaming points? :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
9 hours ago, davflz said:

How does Christ Brown still have a career? :saladga: There is literally an endless list of times he has sexually abused and assaulted woman, gotten into fights etc. Sorry but everyone who still works with him in 2019 is cancelled :fthis:

**** like this is why I could never support Nicki :awkney:

:golfclap:

I read the details of what he did to Rihanna and I'm appalled that he still has a career. If she had made it back to her house with him that night he would have beat her to a pulp. 

Archived