Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

So overrated. Next...

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Galagala

Well Beychella is really one of the best performances I've ever seen so....

I don't  like Bey but she made herself a queen.

RAMROD

Michelle been on :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KingRedd

Lmao all this attention seems to have some people salty. Beychella was amazing and so rich with BLACK culture. If you’re mad then stay mad. 

Where is LG6 so the pressed can have something relevant to do.

May I Read You? 😎

Korok

Everyone in this thread who is discrediting Beychella is on some explainable crack. Beychella is one of the most thought-out performance I have ever seen. She was rehearsing that set 100+ days in advance which goes beyond the efforts of many, if not all artists today. In combination with her pregnancy it was a major feat for both her career and life. She dieted for months whilst rehearsing AND breastfeeding her children. Not even Gaga has gone to that level of dedication. I don't even consider myself a Beyonce fan because I don't resonate with her music; however, I do ~*****ng~ acknowledge that she's one of the most talented and dedicated artists of our generation. You guys are serious ill if you can't see that. 

fathermonster

I literally think I am the only person person on this earth who isn't a Beyonce fan lol I just don't get the hype.

JohnnyVersace

Queens praising queens! 

I honestly can't imagine a life thinking otherwise. :trollga:

fathermonster
51 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Lmao all this attention seems to have some people salty. Beychella was amazing and so rich with BLACK culture. If you’re mad then stay mad. 

Where is LG6 so the pressed can have something relevant to do.

I really don't like this whole 'Black Culture' thing. I literally saw a tweet today saying that, "Beyonce is the example of black excellence", Why not just excellence? If I said that Lady Gaga was the example of 'White excellence" there would be uproar. I just don't get why people are brining skin colour into, it's strange. It's like me saying "Gaga's Coachella performance was full of white culture" :/ 

Archived