💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think Madame X could be a visual album?

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

asfittingasmcqueen

Something that really caught my attention this morning was a teaser for Medellín madonna posted on social media. She's playing an equestrian on the music video.

Now, in the minute long video where she announced Madame X, she says her album is inspired by a woman who changes identities and then names 15 different archetypes including a secret agent, a dancer, a professor, a head of state, a housekeeper, an equestrian, a prisoner, a student, a mother, a child, a teacher, a nun, a singer, a saint and a *****. 

It could be a coincidence she mentioned the character she's playing for the lead single. However, there's 15 tracks on the album, so she could fit a different persona for each song. 

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I thought it was an interesting concept.

ZiggyZiggs

I noticed that too but I don’t think it is

shes definitely filmed 3-4 videos tho, and it’s rumored she’ll release the 2nd single in two weeks and another one before the album drops 

so there’s definitely more than 3 videos coming but a video for every single song, I doubt it 

asfittingasmcqueen
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I noticed that too but I don’t think it is

shes definitely filmed 3-4 videos tho, and it’s rumored she’ll release the 2nd single in two weeks and another one before the album drops 

so there’s definitely more than 3 videos coming but a video for every single song, I doubt it 

I think it's such a well thought twist to a regular visual album. Even if it's not the case, she's definitely going to embody a different alter ego for the lyrics and overall concept of each song. I would love to see how it turns out

RAMROD

It can be anything you set your mind to :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lucas

That's exactly what I thought too! And that would be amazing, releasing a visual album when she has nothing to prove anymore, that's pure passion for what she does, let's see if our guesses are right :excited2:

TheBatman
13 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She has the same visuals every album so I dont think its a good idea..

Wait wut lol the Queen of Reinvention? 

OT: I hope so, she shot a ton of footage these past months, all them wigs and locations, gotta be a lot coming!

faysalaaa1
Just now, TheBatman said:

Wait wut lol the Queen of Reinvention? 

OT: I hope so, she shot a ton of footage these past months, all them wigs and locations, gotta be a lot coming!

Yeah but for the past couple of years she has been repeating the same things. Always catholic christian theme and horses while wearing the same cloths from medieval  days.

Musicisfreedom
16 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She has the same visuals every album so I dont think its a good idea..

You've got to be kidding... Erotica vs Confessions? Like a Virgin vs Ray of Light? MDNA vs American Life? Bedtime Stories vs Hard Candy? Where have you been? :saladga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

faysalaaa1
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

You've got to be kidding... Erotica vs Confessions? Like a Virgin vs Ray of Light? MDNA vs American Life? Bedtime Stories vs Hard Candy? Where have you been? :saladga:

Yeah but for the past couple of years she has been repeating the same things. Always catholic christian theme and horses while wearing the same cloths from medieval  days.

Maleficent
1 hour ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

And where’s that song “Indian summer” or whatever it was called:ally:

i think that was a misunderstanding. medellin is the “city of eternal spring” so someone probably misunderstood/got lost in translation 

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

living for love was matador/greek

ghost town was post apocalyptic

bitch i’m madonna was rave  

not a horse was to be seen (unfortunately Sarah Jessica Parker’s cameo was cut out)

Archived