💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney’s father threatened her about taking her kids

Regina George

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

How do you know her mental state isn’t that bad? There’s been reports that it has deteriorated to a very dangerous state lately.  Sources said she is in fact a danger to herself.  Which is that answer as to why they are not having her work 24 hours a day and her residency got cancelled.

I did not say her mental state is not bad. I said she needs to get out of her Conservativeship. And the source you gave comes from the same people who are controlling her. Give me a real source that is from an expert and unbiased that can say this.  Almost nobody has this  kind of Conservativeship even severe cases its extremely rare.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
2 hours ago, Gaga Ooh Lala said:

I'm sorry but this is failed logic. Why treat her like a workhorse if her mental health is as fragile as they claim? Back to back albums and concert tours after 2007. She even released a smash hit album the following year. Putting her under conservatorship should clue them in that her profession and stature in the industry must be incredibly taxing to her person yet they worked her to "mental breakdown"... Again? Something seriously does not add up there.

I’m speaking about now, not 2007 or later.  She clearly was doing well for a good period of time and was able to work.  However, She now has come to a point where she needed to stop being that workhorse because of a recent decline in her mental health.  Especially if she stopped taking her meds, that will certainly screw with your mental health.  Get what I mean?

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not say her mental state is not bad. I said she needs to get out of her Conservativeship. And the source you gave comes from the same people who are controlling her. Give me a real source that is from an expert and unbiased that can say this.  Almost nobody has this  kind of Conservativeship even severe cases its extremely rare.

Most people aren’t international superstars who have to deal with the same level of pressure she is forced to deal with.  Many celebrities end their own lives due to fame.  I believe the conservative ship is to serve as self harm reduction 

♥ Kindness Police.

27 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Most people aren’t international superstars who have to deal with the same level of pressure she is forced to deal with.  Many celebrities end their own lives due to fame.  I believe the conservative ship is to serve as self harm reduction 

She doesnt have to deal with all this pressure, if they are worried about fame, they can tell her to stop working for a couple of years for the better of her health yet they have been making her work for 11 years. She did not even take a break between Vegas shows.

I just dont understand why you dont question what is going on with her! things like this happen all the time and bringing attention to something suspicious might help her if she is a victim.

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She doesnt have to deal with all this pressure, if they are worried about fame, they can tell her to stop working for a couple of years for the better of her health yet they have been making her work for 11 years. She did not even take a break between Vegas shows.

I just dont understand why you dont question what is going on with her! things like this happen all the time and bringing attention to something suspicious might help her if she is a victim.

They did tell her to stop working by cancelling the residency and putting her mental health first tho :huh: 

♥ Kindness Police.

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

They did tell her to stop working by cancelling the residency and putting her mental health first tho :huh: 

They did not stop it because they are worried about fame, they openly said the reason is her father is sick and then they changed the story to her not taking medication. So no they will work her again like they did in the past 11 years.

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

They did not stop it because they are worried about fame, they openly said the reason is her father is sick and then they changed the story to her not taking medication. So no they will work her again like they did in the past 11 years.

I’m saying they canceled the show so she could get mental help.  Regardless of the reason they put out.  But the residency stopped so she could be in the mental health facility so she can get better .  I’m kinda confused by what you’re trying to say 

♥ Kindness Police.

2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I’m saying they canceled the show so she could get mental help.  Regardless of the reason they put out.  But the residency stopped so she could be in the mental health facility so she can get better .  I’m kinda confused by what you’re trying to say 

I said that its not usual for people to have a  conservatorship  even in severe cases that are much worse than Britney. You responded saying Britney is a  rare case because she cant handle fame. I responded back saying that they cant use that excuse because they push her to fame and make her work all year.

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I said that its not usual for people to have a  conservatorship  even in severe cases that are much worse than Britney. You responded saying Britney is a  rare case because she cant handle fame. I responded back saying that they cant use that excuse because they push her to fame and make her work all year.

Lol I’m just gonna log off now :runhug:

♥ Kindness Police.

SpeechIess

her family is repulsive, they've basically used her for money and it shows. she's been exploited since she was 17. there's an entire 1-hour podcast discussing the current situation and it's depressing what she went through and is currently probably going through. 

Smother Em Eh

Huh maybe she should sue her father like Rihanna did :messga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SlaeUrAnus

First, it was her ex husband and the father of her kids, now it is her own father.

Poor woman has been hurt and used by those extremely close to her. No wonder she is in the situation she is in now.

I wish her well and I hope she gets the deserved help she needs. 

In my messy era.

Archived