Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney’s father threatened her about taking her kids

Regina George

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes it’s old video but new info for some of monsters on here. I don’t see whats the problem with it.. It just shows how far her father is capable of going just to keep her money. 

I'm not defending her father, but where does this new info come from?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
59 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

amy's father is exactly the same. STILL using her for money-and i don't doubt that britney's father will do the same after her death.

Yeah, that's disgusting. That's the reason why I don't support any Amy documentary or album reissue since it's her father who will grab the coins.

sipthistea
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

amy's father is exactly the same. STILL using her for money-and i don't doubt that britney's father will do the same after her death.

It's absolutely horrible. And it's quite ironic, as you get bigger, more people benefit from your earnings. It seems that being a legend means to literally sell your soul to the devil. 

Same happened to MJ with his label, which continues to profit from his work. 

River

She was not mentally stable during this record so we can't assume that her father treated her bad, she can make it up, exaggerate it or just doing anything to get what she wants.

Her father is sick, the last think he's thinking is to hurt his daughter.. he doesn't even have the strength to do that..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeleteMyAccount

Wait, so was her father becoming ill all fake?

I really need Britney's team to come forward about this. I doubt all this fan fic isn't helping....

Glamourpuss

This whole thing with Britney makes me so sad for her. 

My mother is alot like Britney's father. Very controlling and makes threats to coerce you into doing what they want. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been gaslighting her all these years to make her believe she's mentally incapable of running her own life. It seems she's been fighting for years to be strong and probably suffers with Stockholm syndrome when it comes to her relationship with her dad. 

I am not really a fan of her or her music but I feel so deeply bad for her and everything she's been through. She's a shell of the person she used to be. 

Regina George
45 minutes ago, River said:

She was not mentally stable during this record so we can't assume that her father treated her bad, she can make it up, exaggerate it or just doing anything to get what she wants.

Her father is sick, the last think he's thinking is to hurt his daughter.. he doesn't even have the strength to do that..

He went to a wedding and looked perfectly healthy month ago.. this was after Britney cancelled her show. This recording was made in 2009 some time before the Circus tour (if she was mentally stable to tour and make money for him then she’s def mentally stable to make this call and say this).

Regina George
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I'm not defending her father, but where does this new info come from?

Apparently from a reliable source who worked on this cs. Britney’s mom indirectly confirmed it by liking things on instagram about #freebritney and by messaging few fans. 

Gimme More

i just don't know what to say, we cannot deny britney's team is shady but her dad saved her life back in 2008. i think i find it hard to believe he's doing this, maybe because i'd like to think a parent wouldn't do that to their child.

the main thing i hope is that Britney is okay, she deserves the world, she is such a sweetheart. :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

warioaddams

Please share this video, like and comment on it to show support to Britney, it's time to show the truth

babyboo
On 4/18/2019 at 10:24 PM, River said:

and how do you know that? it could easily all be pretend/fake. and girl her father has treated her badly since like 2002. she even cut contact with her family esp her dad on her early days bc they're manipulative and toxic.

Fresco

The audio stopped after she introduced herself. That call could have been a hair appointment. 

Is this even credible?

beaublue
On 4/18/2019 at 6:38 AM, Mirages said:

Isn't that video from back then when she refused to give her kids to Federline during her breakdown? 

Did you even listen to the video? It’s about the conservatorship... she clearly asks if getting out of the conservatorship will affect her custody over her children & if her father can take them away like he’s been threatening.

beaublue
15 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

The audio stopped after she introduced herself. That call could have been a hair appointment. 

Is this even credible?

What do you mean the audio stopped after she introduced herself? She said her name & continued asking if the conservatorship would affect her custody & if her father could take her kids away?

Archived