💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney’s father threatened her about taking her kids

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

The process of eliminating it was stopped by her father and his team because they determined that “Britney’s mentally unstable to hire her own lawyer”. Can you believe it? 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

This would qualify more as 'throwback', she did that call back in 2009

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

zakariah

what a deranged old man, I feel bad for Britney for having such a vile person as a Father 

Bradley

What's the source of this claim? Apparently that video is from 2009 like a member has pointed out.

joanoflark

there is an awesome thread on twitter that explains this whole ordeal. it's really sad. you can check it out, it's pretty detailed, and talks about the video listed in the OP.

sipthistea

They just want her money. How can your own family exploit you like that? 

It's just disgusting. She should be enjoying what SHE's earned so far. Not her father, nor her lazy ex-husband. 

Mirages

Isn't that video from back then when she refused to give her kids to Federline during her breakdown? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Regina George
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

What's the source of this claim? Apparently that video is from 2009 like a member has pointed out.

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Isn't that video from back then when she refused to give her kids to Federline during her breakdown? 

Yes it’s old video but new info for some of monsters on here. I don’t see whats the problem with it.. It just shows how far her father is capable of going just to keep her money. 

Regina George
12 minutes ago, neptugne said:

She's not allowed to vote or get married :nooo: what the hell

Her team aka her fathers team forbids her from talking about cs and they edit every single interview where she mentions something about daddy issues or cs itself. 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

They just want her money. How can your own family exploit you like that? 

It's just disgusting. She should be enjoying what SHE's earned so far. Not her father, nor her lazy ex-husband. 

amy's father is exactly the same. STILL using her for money-and i don't doubt that britney's father will do the same after her death.

Mirages
18 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes it’s old video but new info for some of monsters on here. I don’t see whats the problem with it.. It just shows how far her father is capable of going just to keep her money. 

I dont see a problem, I just kinda assumed every one knew this :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived