Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney’s father threatened her about taking her kids

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

The audio stopped after she introduced herself. That call could have been a hair appointment. 

Is this even credible?

:saladga: it’s clearly Britney

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

Did you even listen to the video? It’s about the conservatorship... she clearly asks if getting out of the conservatorship will affect her custody over her children & if her father can take them away like he’s been threatening.

Every time I play it , Britney's voice stops at 10 seconds. Then text keeps scrolling without her voice.

Guest Anisko
On 4/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, River said:

She was not mentally stable during this record so we can't assume that her father treated her bad, she can make it up, exaggerate it or just doing anything to get what she wants.

Her father is sick, the last think he's thinking is to hurt his daughter.. he doesn't even have the strength to do that..

This is not your only comment defending the monster .. He's capable of doing anything and that's not the first time he treated her like a slave .. 

River
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

This is not your only comment defending the monster .. He's capable of doing anything and that's not the first time he treated her like a slave .. 

I just don't believe in conspiracies and 2 girls that so far had no credibility, as for me, they are just trying to get famous on Brit's mental illness.

Also, a mental ill person would say anything and think that everyone is against them and want to hurt them.

When there will be a real evidence about him forcing her to go to the facility and that she's actually stable mentally and he's sending her there because he's a monster, I would say differently, but so far there's no proof for that.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

beaublue
1 hour ago, Sky Juil said:

Every time I play it , Britney's voice stops at 10 seconds. Then text keeps scrolling without her voice.

Oh... that’s weird? It played the audio all the way through for me & I’m guessing everyone else... maybe try to look it up on YouTube?

Economy

If their source is legit and all this is true the stuff they are describing throughout the video is terrible

I feel so bad for Britney :(

Regina George

If it isn’t true than why doesn’t Britney do something about it? I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t like us making all that stuff up.. I’m sure she would have said something already if it wasn’t true. She clearly doesn’t have access to the internet. 

Xaylan
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

If it isn’t true than why doesn’t Britney do something about it? I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t like us making all that stuff up.. I’m sure she would have said something already if it wasn’t true. She clearly doesn’t have access to the internet. 

and her mom would say something instead of liking comments and following accounts that post about it

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Xaylan said:

and her mom would say something instead of liking comments and following accounts that post about it

Exactly. I thought they would have done damage control by now. :oprah:

Economy
17 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Exactly. I thought they would have done damage control by now. :oprah:

Yeah so it's basically confirmed to be true

But all this is sad. Really sad

Her management seems to look at her like some industrial piece of equipment to be a money machine and who cares about her well being :(

Gracious Gaga

A lot of times people in need of professional mental help may be in denial of the reality of their mental state and will refuse help, which can lead to worse things happening.  The two women in the video are putting a negative stigma towards mental health institutions.  I believe Britney’s team did the right thing.  Apparently Britney was abusing her meds which can be a clear sign of substance addiction.  I really think she is getting the help she needed.

edit: whether she was abusing or completely stopped taking her meds, it sounds that her mental health had fallen to a very dangerous state.  It is extremely dangerous to just stop taking meds against a psychiatrists advisement.  It would be one thing if her psychiatrist was having her discontinue the medication, but it sounds that she either completely stopped taking, or was taking the wrong amounts of some.

♥ Kindness Police.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

A lot of times people in need of professional mental help may be in denial of the reality of their mental state and will refuse help, which can lead to worse things happening.  The two women in the video are putting a negative stigma towards mental health institutions.  I believe Britney’s team did the right thing.  Apparently Britney was abusing her meds which can be a clear sign of substance addiction.  I really think she is getting the help she needed.  

False. She didn’t abuse them, in fact she refused taking them because she felt better without them and she choose to drive a car (groundbreaking).

Economy
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

I don't disagree with her being there but some of the other stuff they talked about like the Conservativeship is disgusting :sick:

Also months there is excessive to be forced to stay that long

Gracious Gaga
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

False. She didn’t abuse them, in fact she refused taking them because she felt better without them and she chose to drive a car (groundbreaking).

I did read somewhere that she was not taking her meds as prescribed, including taking larger dosages.  Let me find the source!

♥ Kindness Police.

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

It is something to consider. I mean look what happened to Amy Winehouse, she refused to go to rehab and everybody says her family should have done more for her and forced her to get help. It's a possibility that Britney's family could be helping her. But so far, everything we have seen shows them as doing the opposite. 

Archived