💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Madonna fading?

MrDarkGa

Featured Posts

FadMadonsterStan

I love her music specially her early stuff, it’s natural for celebrities to fall out of popularity they get. Sadly with what she’s been doing the last few years I feel like she’s sabotaging herself with trying to stay “trendy” like most people I know who are younger then me think she’s desperate and  know she was that “old lady”:madge: who kissed drake and he was disgusted by it at, and also that she was the biggest  star 30 years ago. I just wish this next album will be good because all those features are highly sus, as she’s not doing herself any favors. Well this is just my opinion :oops:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I've been an avid Madonna fan for 20 years but I will say that nothing has hit me hard since Confessions or Hard Candy (this album gets a bad rap but it BOPS). MDNA and Rebel Heart had some cute songs but not legendary like her previous work. I get that artists change over time but it's just sad to see her, idk try to stay relevant instead if creating memorable music? :reductive:

(I'm bopping to her new song but I did take a few listens. Very curious to see how the rest of the album plays out)

Helxig

Who cares? Just leave her alone to do her thing, commercial success or not.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GypsyBabe
18 hours ago, Stevo said:

Everyone on Gagadaily is secretly a madonna fan

I'm not. :ohwell:

Honestly, her attitude is the reason for her decline, not necessarily her music. Also ageism in the industry and her constant need to hop on trends. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Who cares? Just leave her alone to do her thing, commercial success or not.

Agreed. I think internet fandoms are way to concerned with commercial/chart success and it's pretty lame. You either like the music or not...

⚯͛

Scarlet Bitch

I don't care if she's fading

the song may be sum terrible shet but it's just ONE song 

ALL HAIL LORD MADONNA :madge:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Chromatic

The fact that she's featuring Maluma, Quavo and Swae Lee on her new album says it all.

bloody g

And do you think Gaga will still be having hits when she is 60? Please

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

doppelganger
22 hours ago, The13thNote said:

It's really crazy to think that, technically, Jennifer Lopez (94-18(Dinero ft. Cardi B)) has had more longevity than Britney (99-16(Make Me ft. G-Eazy)), Christina (99-13(Your Body)), Pink (00-18(What About Us?)), Rihanna (04-17(Wild Thoughts)), Janet (85-08(Feedback)), Whitney (82-00(My Love is Your Love)), and Mariah (90-09) in terms of scoring radio hits.

(I define a radio hit as at least breaking the Top 10 OR staying in the Radio Airplay charts for 5+ weeks, *must also be a new entry, so Mariah Carey's "AIWFCIY" doesn't count as a "new song" even though it has re-peaked during different holiday seasons).

Mimi last top 10 hit was Obsessed in ‘09. Beautiful in ‘14 was top 15. With You charted on R&B radio but went nowhere with pop  

I would even argue that J Lo was only known in 97-98. Dinero didn’t do well at all. But she’s still putting out music so that’s all that matters i guess. 

fede ARTPOP

Shes working with basic-new-trying be edgy producers I think, + she may have lost that spark of creating epic music. :ohno:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
13 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

And do you think Gaga will still be having hits when she is 60? Please

Gaga feels and creates music in a different way, shes beyond 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived