đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Madonna fading?

MrDarkGa

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

She’s been “fading” since 2008 but continues to release albums and tour well into her 60’s.

Hopefully your young and cool faves are doing this when that time comes. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Perhaps. But it’s normal for an aging pop star to experience this. It’s gonna happen to Gaga too.

MessyTop

Medellín is gonna disappear in days. The song is awful. We all pray the album is good to save the era. But yeah, sadly she’s fading into a joke of who she was.  

sillynate

I was

04_toilet.jpg

last night and I could hear my grandparents watching Spanish news and the news was talking about how “La reina de pop tiene una nueva canción con Maluma” so idk

latina twilight

You've been saying the same sh*t for years, move on, she's not going anywhere just because y'all want to.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Jadeykins

Yeah it's normal for a pop stars shine to wane as they age but tbh I think where Madge is concerned it's because her latest album offerings just haven't been up to a very high standard or at least not the standard she herself set so those projects have been forgotten pretty quickly. Hopefully her new project will make up for it 

TheBatman

Nah it sure doesn't seem like it. Her last tour sold phenomenally, her new song is getting positive reviews, and she is all over GGD, doesn't seem like she has faded to me. Fading since 2005? Not when the highest selling female tour of all time was hers years after that. 

2School4Cool

I’m not even a Madonna fan, but I personally don’t think she is. I don’t know about her recent music, but I know that she’s been doing this for multiple decades and is still selling out arenas all over the globe and entertaining people. After that long of a career I feel like that’s the only thing that matters. The fact that she puts out new music and people still care enough to hear it after all this time is an incredible feat. 

See The Best In Everyone

39 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Yes, she's fading. Nobody is buying her concert tickets...

What reality do you live in?

3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Meanwhile:

Madonna's La Isla Bonita: 261 million views

Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: 734 million views

And those are their most watched videos. It doesn't even look better on streaming services either where Cyndi also has more than Madonna. And to add further insult to injury, here are their second-most viewed videos on YouTube:

Madonna's Hung Up: 189 million views

Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time: 341 million views :trollga:

Cyndi won. 

Are you for real? If so, you are completely  delusional! Do youtube views define success? What even are you saying!

Who’s the best selling female artist of all time?

Who has the highest grossing tour among female artists? 

Do you even know how many hits Madonna has? 

Just move on... You are a pressed little stan. 

TheSlash
8 hours ago, Stevo said:

Everyone on Gagadaily is secretly a madonna fan

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5485604

tenor.gif

OT: Ofc she is. But that is just how the music industry works. TheYouthOfToday.mp3  is mostly listening to mainstream music. Older stars (and yes, I count Gaga in, as most of today's teens were too young or weren't even born when she had her highest peak yet in 2009-2011) entertain die-hard fans or younger ones who discovered them for themselves "by accident".

Ew, David!

what's ironic is Ik she has her share of haters on here but she's been all over the threads. You may loathe or even hate her but somehow she still intrigues you and gets you talking about her (which means her plan is working).

Archived