💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian infringed on Gaga’s creative process

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

MrDarkGa

I personally have never really cared about who she's with as long as shes happy. But this is honestly believeable. Guy gave me the creeps. His instagram was like an obsessed fan account. He kissed her with his eyes wide open. He never looked at her with a loving look imo it was always like a stare. He clung onto her.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! HAVE YOU EVER MET A HALF IRISH GIRL IN YOUR LIFE? IT IS MY LAST NAME THAT I GOT FROM MY DAD. “K”IS THE FIRST INITIAL TO MY ALSO VERY IRISH FIRST NAME BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS REBELLING AGAINST HER ITALIAN FAMILY. 

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER LIKED TAYLOR KINNEY. IM SO TIRED OF HAVING TO ADDRESS THIS. 

Take a chill pill. 

GhettoFabulous
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! HAVE YOU EVER MET A HALF IRISH GIRL IN YOUR LIFE? IT IS MY LAST NAME THAT I GOT FROM MY DAD. “K”IS THE FIRST INITIAL TO MY ALSO VERY IRISH FIRST NAME BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS REBELLING AGAINST HER ITALIAN FAMILY. 

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER LIKED TAYLOR KINNEY. IM SO TIRED OF HAVING TO ADDRESS THIS. 

Damn ma is it that serious? :air::laughga:

Diamond heart99
6 hours ago, Oriane said:

"Taylor" is the fourth-most common surname in United Kingdom, fifth-most common in England, the 11th-most common in Scotland and the 22nd-most common in Wales. It is also common in other English-speaking countries(especially Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United States, where it was the tenth most frequently encountered surname in the 2000 US Census), but has a low incidence in Ireland, where it is mostly concentrated in the North.

giphy.gif

The truth is that GGD can act like a bag of d*cks when they want to.

Its like JJB circa 2007. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Take a chill pill. 

As one of the people who started this Taylor crap you know what you can with your chill pill. 

adamsenigma
9 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Seriously?! What is the point of this? To bully me into changing my scene name? To get me stop posting? To admit that absolutely love Taylor Kinney when it’s simply not true?

Nice community GGD is here. 

Peace. 

It really isn't that serious... wtf 

PlastiscGuy

Well, I mean... I kinda get it. It's annoying when people call me PlasticGuy instead of PlastiscGuy, so I understand Taylor's frustration :poot: 

Inb4 she comes for me too

PG.

Diamond heart99
21 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It really isn't that serious... wtf 

Really? What a great response from a typical bully. 

Thats as bad as the “can’t you take a joke?”

This ish gets brought up EVERY TIME I start a post and it’s on my last nerve. It’s immature and ruins any chance of an actual conversation.

Also not every LG fan was in elementary school in 2008. Some of us were adults. Adults who don’t make cutesy screen names based on aspects of LG’s life.

Lastly, I didn’t join GGD until late last year, so wouldn’t I be a tad bit late for the Kinney train? 

Reginald

LOL wtf is going on in this thread? :lmao:

On topic:  No wonder LG6 is taking forever!!! Lol Daddy Carino was stifling her creative,  free bitch energy :gaysia:

Babel
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Really? What a great response from a typical bully. 

Thats as bad as the “can’t you take a joke?”

This ish gets brought up EVERY TIME I start a post and it’s on my last nerve. It’s immature and ruins any chance of an actual conversation.

Also not every LG fan was in elementary school in 2008. Some of us were adults. Adults who don’t make cutesy screen names based on aspects of LG’s life.

Lastly, I didn’t join GGD until late last year, so wouldn’t I be a tad bit late for the Kinney train? 

But are you a Taylor Kinney fan? 

1*wn02fjA4_EB9QMb0Wn00nw.gif 

Teal Ambition

This thread :ladyhaha:

OT: these tabloids are YAWNNNN

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

But are you a Taylor Kinney fan? 

1*wn02fjA4_EB9QMb0Wn00nw.gif 

Okay this was actually hilarious! 

Because that’s what it feels like!!!

(I really need to learn how to post gifs) 

MrDaniel
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Are you okay now Taylor?

LaLa
27 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

To post a gif or photo, just right-click on it and do 'copy image address' and then paste it into the post.

And maybe you should just make your avi Kelly Taylor, then people will just assume you're a 90201 fan :fan: 

p-beverly-hills-90210-jennie-garth.jpg

Phoebe Buffay
11 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

ma'am this is a mcdonald's

Archived