💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian infringed on Gaga’s creative process

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/amp27184610/lady-gaga-christian-carino-break-up-creative-process/

I find it odd that there are still tabloid blurbs about this, but in any case looks like they finally got something right. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are SO many tabloid stories nowadays of Gaga ever since her success with ASIB and Shallow (which was well deserved) that I find it hard to believe any of these stories. We may never know what happened to them and it’s none of our business. 🤷🏼‍♂️

StarstruckIllusion

No article summary in the OP? a sin 🗣🗣

RAMROD

I am not sure if I should trust tabloids :oprah:

Oh also, are you Taylor Kinney stan? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Diamond heart99
Just now, Wigless said:

No article summary in the OP? a sin 🗣🗣

The only part really worth reading is the headline.

I also didn’t know to hard to click a link. Do we not do that anymore? Geeze.

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am not sure if I should trust tabloids :oprah:

Oh also, are you Taylor Kinney stan? :oprah:

FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! HAVE YOU EVER MET A HALF IRISH GIRL IN YOUR LIFE? IT IS MY LAST NAME THAT I GOT FROM MY DAD. “K”IS THE FIRST INITIAL TO MY ALSO VERY IRISH FIRST NAME BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS REBELLING AGAINST HER ITALIAN FAMILY. 

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER LIKED TAYLOR KINNEY. IM SO TIRED OF HAVING TO ADDRESS THIS. 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! HAVE YOU EVER MET A HALF IRISH GIRL IN YOUR LIFE? IT IS MY LAST NAME THAT I GOT FROM MY DAD. K IS THE FIRST INITIAL TO MY ALSO VERY IRISH FIRST NAME BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS REBELLING AGAINST HER ITALIAN FAMILY. 

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER LIKED TAYLOR KINNEY. IM SO TIRED OF HAVING TO ADDRESS THIS. 

omg chile, no need to go 100 like that on me, I was just asking, damn :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Diamond heart99
Just now, RAMROD said:

omg chile, no need to go 100 like that on me, I was just asking, damn :fan:

Do you know how many times this has been brought up? And I’ve explained it every time. It’s so annoying, especially over something so absurd. If I was a Taylor Kinney stan wouldn’t I ya know post about him like ever?

Babel
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

FOR F*CKS SAKE!!! HAVE YOU EVER MET A HALF IRISH GIRL IN YOUR LIFE? IT IS MY LAST NAME THAT I GOT FROM MY DAD. “K”IS THE FIRST INITIAL TO MY ALSO VERY IRISH FIRST NAME BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS REBELLING AGAINST HER ITALIAN FAMILY. 

K, Taylor 

Diamond heart99
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

K, Taylor 

Seriously?! What is the point of this? To bully me into changing my scene name? To get me stop posting? To admit that absolutely love Taylor Kinney when it’s simply not true?

Nice community GGD is here. 

Peace. 

ELECTROHEART

That means why don't we have LG6 now and could this be scrapped like original LG5? :saladga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/amp27184610/lady-gaga-christian-carino-break-up-creative-process/

I find it odd that there are still tabloid blurbs about this, but in any case looks like they finally got something right. 

Gaga's basically disappeared and isn't providing any material for gossip, and US might be afraid of p*ssing her off (if her team has given them tips before on occasion) so they wrote an innocuous article for clicks? Because I feel like the article makes no sense otherwise....

Gaga's team has no reason to go after him in the tabs even if he did something awful (and if they wanted to quiet him, I feel like they could do worse).

Oriane

"Taylor" is the fourth-most common surname in United Kingdom, fifth-most common in England, the 11th-most common in Scotland and the 22nd-most common in Wales. It is also common in other English-speaking countries(especially Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United States, where it was the tenth most frequently encountered surname in the 2000 US Census), but has a low incidence in Ireland, where it is mostly concentrated in the North.

giphy.gif

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived