💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Colby O' Donis Made Just Dance Go #1!

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I was lurking some Twitter accounts and came across this being retweeted. :air: 

I -

The delusion and obsession. :ladyhaha:

MrDaniel

Who care's if her #1 songs have featuring artist? This person is delusional and crazy.

RAMROD

I mean he made it work :sis:

The one with AKon doesn't sounds as clicked as the one we have :vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

27monster27

To whoever made the tweet, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way (the song) say hi.

he/him/his

Monsterious

i needed that good laugh

so this is all they found to discredit ? great! she still own all of her other acheivements.

MrDaniel

Well just let them do whatever they want, im sure in the end they will realized they can't stop Gaga :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

Also, is that Madonna stan? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If I'm being totally honest, I don't even know what Colby sings in Just Dance and I've kept it that way for 11 years strong

2School4Cool

Seriously people will criticize her for anything. I remember someone calling her a flop because the Roseland setlist only had three ARTPOP songs. They clearly hated Gaga yet they still cared enough to look up her setlist :ladyhaha:

This hater actually took the time and energy to edit this image just to spread hate about Gaga.

judge judy facepalm GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Even the haters are obsessed :sharon:

See The Best In Everyone

Poissonche
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Also, is that Madonna stan? :poot:

5 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Probably :reductive:

Actually, yes. I checked out their account and it's all about Madonna. We should not stereotype Madonna fans, but DAMN, some of them make it hard for us.

Andrea B

someone called her a fad because shallow only spent 1 week at #1 :ladyhaha:,  having the #1 song in the US for one week is huge, her haters will say the most delusional things to discredit her 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

someone called her a fad because shallow only spent 1 week at #1 :ladyhaha:,  having the #1 song in the US for one week is huge, her haters will say the most delusional things to discredit her 

Poker Face did too and it was the biggest song of 2009, let them stay pressedT :ladyhaha:

Bradley
3 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

To whoever made the tweet, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way (the song) say hi.

RedOne smashed, not Gaga teas. :sis:

Archived