๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift to perform at TIME 100 Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Meh, shes had a catchy track here and there. I've listened to her albums over the years both by will and by force. I feel like shes one of those rare instances with me (as im usually passionately opinionated on just about everything as evidenced by my participation in this forum) where im just purely indifferent lol

I get what you mean. There are definitely artists out there where I'm just "meh."

Glamourpuss
23 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Never got the hype surrounding Taylor Swift. Its great that she writes I guess but so do a lot of women. She has no charisma and no stage presence whatsoever. I've always been relatively indifferent about her to the point of basically ignoring her existence but I must say she epitomizes the celebration of white mediocrity.

She is an amazing songwriter and not mediocre in the slightest.ย 

You should watch this acoustic performance....

ย 

Inferno
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She is an amazing songwriter and not mediocre in the slightest.ย 

You should watch this acoustic performance....

ย 

Mmkay I watched it. Shes sweet n all as I presumed. Its great that she writes her music. I just happen to think her music sounds like something you vaguely hear in the background while you're shopping at a Hallmark store idk. I don't hate her by any means, but nothing about her intrigues me personally.

hoeslay
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Never got the hype surrounding Taylor Swift. Its great that she writes I guess but so do a lot of women. She has no charisma and no stage presence whatsoever. I've always been relatively indifferent about her to the point of basically ignoring her existence but I must say she epitomizes the celebration of white mediocrity.

I don't care for her music but this is false imo. I saw her Reputation Tour on Netflix and she exuded this bad bitch energy like....whether or not you agree she's everything - SHE believes she's everything when she's on that stage and it works. The energy was palpable through the screen. I'd never really proper performance footage from her prior tbh lol

RAMROD

Will she perform new singles? :oprah:

Will she show new era aesthetic on the stage? :oprah:

Or will she in the derk era aesthetic with the snake and all? :oprah:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived