💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bad Viral Tweets by LM (recent 1 by ladygaga@amenARTPOP) Can Get Bad Press

LilyLark

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

If you want to play twitter police, you are going to be exhausted! The whole stan twitter is that way, they try to get attention by saying the most shocking things (I've seen that stupid image twitted multiple times, and getting a lot of rts everytime!). The best thing we can do is ignore it because if one account gets suspended three others will be created. And it's only Beyhive fighting with them in the mentions ... 

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

If you want to play twitter police, you are going to be exhausted! The whole stan twitter is that way, they try to get attention by saying the most shocking things (I've seen that stupid image twitted multiple times, and getting a lot of rts everytime!). The best thing we can do is ignore it because if one account gets suspended three others will be created. And it's only Beyhive fighting with them in the mentions ... 

Stan twitter is exhausting lol. Most of it is harmless or dumb (the Ariana, Beyonce, and Gaga stans fighting over the right to use the artist + chella designation, for example) and I stay out of it 99% of the time, but I do try and call it out when I see dumb, hateful sh*t going viral or semi viral for multiple reasons. True, ignoring it is sometimes the best thing to do instead of drawing more attention (I suspect she's deleting the non Beyhive people calling her out in the mentions)....I guess I (wrongly) thought people could be reasoned with to take that photoshopped ish down.

LM complain that Gaga doesn't interact on SM anymore...this is part of the reason why, imo. She doesn't want to be "connected," blamed, or drawn into this kind of ish.

ThisGuyTony

Reporting doesn't always work so best we can do is reply to the Tweet that that the image is false...

LordEnigma

I just think it’s funny how people consider some things viral :ladyhaha:

7k likes is not even close to “semi” viral...

I don't wanna upset anyone by saying this, which is why I would never post the picture onto this website but has anyone seen the picture of gaga next to two people with bl*ckf*ce, I just need to know if that picture was real and if it was why would she ever take it, its been bugging me ever since I've seen it and idk what to think, it isnt difficult to find on google if you havent seen it.

Im deleting this after a few people reply to me. not trying to upset anyone but I need to know whats up.

LilyLark
On 4/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, Louvre said:

I don't wanna upset anyone by saying this, which is why I would never post the picture onto this website but has anyone seen the picture of gaga next to two people with bl*ckf*ce, I just need to know if that picture was real and if it was why would she ever take it, its been bugging me ever since I've seen it and idk what to think, it isnt difficult to find on google if you havent seen it.

Im deleting this after a few people reply to me. not trying to upset anyone but I need to know whats up.

Photo has never been verified, but Gagapedia has a quote by Gaga under the Scheibe song entry that almost certainly has to do with the photo (if it's real) according to people who sleuthed and when it was taken. She wrote the song after she went to an infamous sex club in Berlin that has fetish nights, including a "dirty night" where people focus on scat fetish & S & M (people pretend to smear sh*t on their face among other things).  She said in the quote that the song had multiple meanings, including the time she was at that scat party. It's probably why the faces of two of those people next to her are brown, and not darker, because they were playing around with a scat fetish and not doing br*wnface. Of course the two people could have been using the theme of the club as an excuse to do br*wnface, too, but we don't know. We don't even know if the photo is real, tbh.

If it's real, I still think it was stupid AF that she posed with those two people in a group and didn't stop to think what it might look like or how it can easily be taken out of context. It caused a sh*t ton of fake rumors and some of the tabloid media covered it back in 2010 or so, but not a lot because I don't think anyone could verify the photo (but it's could be real because she said she went to the scat night at a club). Additionally, I think what kept it from completely blowing  up that it wasn't Gaga herself doing it, but two people in the group next to her were the guilty ones. Of course the tabs ignored the quote about how she wrote a song that it was in part inspired by a "dirty" party and scat night at the club, probably because she didn't address the photo itself or just because they wanted the drama.

A lot of stans don't know the whole story, either, so they defend it in not a great way instead of pointing out the club purpose and the quote  (although ignoring it is usually the best option if someone has already explained the situation and brought up the quote). And the explanation, tbh, sounds weak and fake even if it's true & if the photo is real.

At the end of the day if it was real...it was like ten years ago, she was like 23 at the oldest, and looked completely high out of her mind in the photo. So I doubt she was even completely aware or using the best judgment that posing with a group, including two people doing a scat thing that could look like something far worse, could been construed in other ways.

giskardsb
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I get that most won't recognize/take responsibility for their problematic behavior (and it's pointless to call them out all the time), but I don't understand how they can't grasp that bad tweets that go viral can go "off" twitter and hurt Gaga with actual headlines by putting her name next to words like toxic, racist, bullying, etc—and people often just look at the headlines and see her name and those words without "twitter stans" and think she's responsible.

Which is why I do think LM should play twitter police at times (not only because it's f*cked up, but because it reflects badly on Gaga and other fans), at least with viral or semi-viral tweets.

They literally don't care if Gaga gets hurt.  It all about getting retweets and follows. 

Archived