💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How patient are you for anything LG6 related?

monsterhamh

How patient are you for anything LG6 related?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. It should…

• have come out last week
    • come this Friday (4/19)
    • come the Friday before the Met Gala (5/3)
    • come this summer (June-August)
    • come after new Grammy deadline (8/31)
    • come in 2020
    • come in 2021

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

It’s now been more than a month since Gaga teased us with this tweet:

How patient are you for anything LG6 related? I mean anything, not just the album, but also any other announcements, lead single, etc. It should...

Have come out last week: Gaga's teased us for too long, LG6 lead single should have been released already.

Come this Friday (4/19): With many releases happening before the usual new music Friday, it has been said around GGD that everyone's making room for Gaga to release the lead single this Friday.

Come the Friday before the Met Gala (5/3): Since there is so much hype for Gaga, it'd be the perfect time to release the lead single and to possibly perform it there. It would also receive media coverage as well since it is a high profile event.

Come this summer (June-August): Gaga should wait and continue to capitalize on Shallow's success. Once it starts free falling more, then release LG6 lead single.

Come after new Grammy deadline (8/31): Since Grammy's changed their deadline date for the Oscars, release LG6 lead single after so the ASIB album and any other song from the album they might send to be nominated won't compete with anything LG6 related.

Come in 2020/2021: It can come next (or even the following) year. We shouldn't rush Gaga. Still satisfied with the new music since Joanne:
• The Cure
• Sort of “Collabs”: Find Yourself, Carolina, Summer of Love
• Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?) (Piano Version)
• Your Song
• I Want Your Love
• ASIB Soundtrack
• Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

**Everything I've provided as reasons to when it should come out are based on what I've seen posted here on GGD.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

Im not feeling any of the explanations for the options lol I mean im impatient generally. I think the music scene right now is crowded with so many major releases in the next few weeks. Tbh I dont think she should release till like June at this point but thats just me. Shes literally going to come out with something at the same time as like all of her peers let alone Madonna, thats rough lol if she releases anything within the next month im just hoping the medias not going to make it a MadonnaxGaga thing.

KatieJudasGaga4

i don't really care honestly, yes I'm so excited for LG6, however we had new music literally 6 months ago and included some of her best work of her career. I'm still living for the ASIB soundtrack, so it can come later in the year.

giskardsb

All you guys are giving yourselves anxiety. It will come when it comes. Enjoy other artists in the meantime. 

River

It'll come someday

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

aaron l

I don't mind it coming this summer, but I don't need any Shallow promo. I'd rather her mostly move on from ASIB.

HighwayGuy

All I want is to know is WHEN - whether it’s coming soon or whether it’s coming later in the year, I just can’t deal with all this uncertainty :messga:

Nuggets
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

I went through the ARTPOP wait and came out alive. I can take anything now :trollga:

I admire you so much. I heard it was pretty wild back then

Favorite McDonald's Snack

HighwayGuy
2 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I went through the ARTPOP wait and came out alive. I can take anything now :trollga:

This feels like the wait for the DWUW MV when she said it was coming “soon” :messga:

Curunir
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

I admire you so much. I heard it was pretty wild back then

It was 2 whole years of non-stop teasing. You don't even know what blue balls feels like :cryga:
giphy.gif

Zander

I think a lot of people misread “pregnant” as “in labour”. It’ll be at max about an 8 month wait from now. :huntyga:

Archived