Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How patient are you for anything LG6 related?

monsterhamh

How patient are you for anything LG6 related?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. It should…

• have come out last week
    • come this Friday (4/19)
    • come the Friday before the Met Gala (5/3)
    • come this summer (June-August)
    • come after new Grammy deadline (8/31)
    • come in 2020
    • come in 2021

Featured Posts

Curunir
16 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Honestly why was the ARTPOP wait the worst? Was it because she talked about it so much with the fans? Like I think thats the one true era where she actually did tease the fans a lot while making the album.

It was exactly that. Also the fact that she first hinted at working on her new album in April 2011 (Born This Way wasn't even released :smh:) and started mentioning the idea of combining art and pop in the latter part of the same year. Ever since, she would give us hints here and there about it, including song titles, she'd sing new songs on tour, interact with us on LittleMonsters.com very often, etc. All the producers she worked with on ARTPOP couldn't keep their mouths shut either and that certainly didn't help :poot:
Overall it was just hype coming from all sides, but a huge part of it came either directly from her or her team and it was maddening because originally the album was supposed to be out by the end of the BTWB and it turned out we had to wait an extra year after being teased relentlessly. I remember coming on here every day during the summer of 2012 expecting a new single to be announced any day. It was around that time, and because of the hype, that I made my account (I've been stuck ever since :diane:). The few months prior to Applause were the only "dry period" where after so much buzz the unusual silence just screamed that something was coming for sure. That and also her injury in the beginning of 2013. That crushed all our dreams of the album arriving on time which made it even more painful :saladga:

After all that, I'm glad I can say it was well worth the wait :pawsup:
However I have learned a few lessons, which is why I'm not affected at all by the "wait" this time :icega:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
22 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

If anything probably June-August before the new Grammy deadline or Met GALA performing a snippet Acapella then next day or so, she’ll release it.

I'm kind of thinking August might make the most sense, unless she waits until after the Grammy cut off. I could see October—right before Enigma starts up before the second break, after the Grammy cut off, and she could perform at Rock in Rio (ASIB did so well in Brazil that I can't imagine Interscope/UMG won't take advantage of that).

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I'm kind of thinking August might make the most sense, unless she waits until after the Grammy cut off. I could see October—right before Enigma starts up before the second break, after the Grammy cut off, and she could perform at Rock in Rio (ASIB did so well in Brazil that I can't imagine Interscope/UMG won't take advantage of that).

True

Mychal

HumanBeing

After all the metldowns I'm not hyping myself anymore. I'm gonna lose my sh*t when it comes out or when she announces it, but right now I'm just enjoying the songs from ASIB because they are damn good and they were released for like a half year now so... 

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, monsterhamh said:

Sort of “Collabs”: Find Yourself, Carolina, Summer of Love
• Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Am I a fake fan for not knowing about this stuff? :cryga:

On topic, I’m excited but I’m no in a rush. Two of my all time favorite artists and songwriters, P!nk and Rob Thomas, both have a new album coming next week. My craving for new music is being satisfied by that right now, although if Gaga were to drop the album any day now I would be stoked.

See The Best In Everyone

Guest Anisko
9 hours ago, Zander said:

I think a lot of people misread “pregnant” as “in labour”. It’ll be at max about an 8 month wait from now. :huntyga:

She's not pregnant with a baby lol.. That was just a metaphor 

MrDarkGa

Im honestly sorta over it. Ive had the hype and anticipation for it, but given the constant radio silence it died away super quick. I do wonder how she will manage it around Enigma as she wont be able to tour unless she crams the hiatus breaks with world tour dates but we know she wont do that because she'd actually die. I think that is why everyone thinks its Enigma related. At this point I'd be fine with an EP with the Enigma theme as the visuals and interlude production are too good to only use at a Vegas show.

Honestly I don't want her to release anything right now its too crowded Madonna and Taylor baby are back let them shine first. snoop dogg peace GIF

TimisaMonster

Well it's too late to release these next couple weeks or month so now she needs to wait til Met Gala to unveil a new era look and release SOMETHING also for ENIGMA 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived