Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gagachella 2.0 / Glastonbury 2.0

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Rage Against The Machine, Bjork and The Cure have all headlined Coachella more than once

Would you be here for Gaga headline Coachella again in the future? :oprah:

What about Glastonbury? :interestinga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

GypsyVida

I would, especially Coachella.

So that she can have more than a month and a half to plan it and give us a more thought out performance

Don't get me wrong... her Coachella performance was everything! It was so good! However there was no real flow to the setlist and some of her song choices were questionable (I'm looking at you, Teeth).

Stream COWBOY CARTER

River

It looks like she's going to headline her Couchella :lana:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LUO YI

Yes. I want something even bigger :ohwell: Beyoncé level of big :firega:

The night sky tells all

Glamourpuss

Well I'm from the UK so I'd love her to do Glastonbury and it always seems like the better festival to me anyway. Coachella doesn't really excite me. 

voidfigure

Her Coachella performance was obviously rushed (due to the Beyoncé thing) and she was high af, I'd love a proper Gaga live show. She still nailed it tho

45 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

What about Glastonbury? :interestinga:

oh, Glastonbury is a festival?

my foreign ass thinking it was a british city all along :oprah:

ice heard one side from above

OMonster

I think she needs another shot as a festival headliner. 

Coachella was great... but, aside from the visuals and the intro, the show was kinda lacklustre. Performance, story and fashion were a real letdown. 

subtext / fantasy

Glamourpuss
23 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

oh, Glastonbury is a festival?

my foreign ass thinking it was a british city all along :oprah:

Its a town. I think the festival is held there. 

ImMatt

Gaga headlining Glastonbury would be a much bigger deal (non UK artist, not the usual  rock band), plus they usually go for more established performers as opposed to trendy (bar stormzy this year) so it would be a much bigger achievement for her. 

With coachella it feels like she had her moment with it and that's now passed (she did an amazing job though don't get me wrong). Other artists deserve a shot at it now tbf

Inferno
13 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Gaga headlining Glastonbury would be a much bigger deal (non UK artist, not the usual  rock band), plus they usually go for more established performers as opposed to trendy (bar stormzy this year) so it would be a much bigger achievement for her. 

With coachella it feels like she had her moment with it and that's now passed (she did an amazing job though don't get me wrong). Other artists deserve a shot at it now tbf

You realize shes headlined it before right?

Inferno
1 hour ago, GypsyVida said:

I would, especially Coachella.

So that she can have more than a month and a half to plan it and give us a more thought out performance

Don't get me wrong... her Coachella performance was everything! It was so good! However there was no real flow to the setlist and some of her song choices were questionable (I'm looking at you, Teeth).

Teeth deserves to be on every setlist, A-Yo on the other hand...

mindintransit

I think Glastonbury would be great.  When she was there in 2009, TFM  wasn't even released yet. She wasn't a headliner but she was a star. I've watched a few videos and it's fun to see this huge crowd singing and dancing to Poker Face.  She was barely getting started. 

Archived