💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Trend #WhereAreYouGaga to Try to Get a Response from Gaga

Petrichor

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Is it weird that she’s not even been spotted/ photographed in a long time? :confused:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
3 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Yes!

Brilliant!

Let's attack and inundate Lady Gaga and her team with our messages on social media!

That'll definitely make her announce the single and give us LG6 ASAP!

She'll be so eager to appease us! 

:pawsup:

giphy.gif

I believe this is being presented as an option because of what recently went down with Britney Spears. Albeit it was the older fans with podcasts that did the asking for the base, but ultimately after a few "where has britney gone" tweets the very next day she posted on instagram and it came out she had been in a mental health facility, then again when she was released and seen about. So people feel as though, since it worked with Britney Spears, maybe it will also work with Lady Gaga. But it wouldn't lol

nodandsmile
27 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i mean yeah she rocks but she also has had lots of setbacks to her career due to what appears to be mismanagement. i feel like the album should have been announced by now!

Maybe when she'll come back on social media  :shrug: we'll see!

JohnnyVersace
14 hours ago, Inferno said:

I believe this is being presented as an option because of what recently went down with Britney Spears. Albeit it was the older fans with podcasts that did the asking for the base, but ultimately after a few "where has britney gone" tweets the very next day she posted on instagram and it came out she had been in a mental health facility, then again when she was released and seen about. So people feel as though, since it worked with Britney Spears, maybe it will also work with Lady Gaga. But it wouldn't lol

Britney Spears is having a ****ing mental breakdown. 

Lady Gaga is smoking a joint probably getting dicked down, eating Nobu takeout and tending to her chickens. 

Big difference sis. She doesn’t need to be harassed, and if anything will make her resent the fans. Let her live. You’ll see her in a month at the MET Gala  :trollga:

zakariah

“social media is the toilet of the internet” :vegas:

RAMROD

But why? :gayhat:

Just let her be a monk for once! :triggered:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Inferno
On 4/18/2019 at 5:58 AM, JohnnyVersace said:

Britney Spears is having a ****ing mental breakdown. 

Lady Gaga is smoking a joint probably getting dicked down, eating Nobu takeout and tending to her chickens. 

Big difference sis. She doesn’t need to be harassed, and if anything will make her resent the fans. Let her live. You’ll see her in a month at the MET Gala  :trollga:

I was just explaining as to why this approach exists, literally stated at the end that it would not work with Lady Gaga.

Also, apparently shes not having a mental breakdown. Shes just as everyone already suspected, being held against her will and taken advantage of by the people that handle her. Look it up

Archived