💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé's Lemonade album coming to all streaming platforms April 23

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Literally 3 years late 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

never heard it in full and now I will be able to! will honestly prob become one of my albums of the summer :rip: depending on how much I like it

Harry

"audio of Beyoncé’s 65-minute “Lemonade” film" is weird phrasing... no? Please tell me that just the album is coming as it is :rip:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Stef said:

I cant wait to not click play :vegas:

Well it has plenty of sales and streaming - I think it’ll do fine without you :vegas:

(not trying to mean just shady 😂)

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Stef said:

I cant wait to not click play :vegas:

taste has left the chat:vegas:

album of the decade outsold:vegas:

edengowon

I NEED FORMATION AND HOLD UP YES

the artist formerly known as melancholia

sillynate
1 hour ago, Harry said:

"audio of Beyoncé’s 65-minute “Lemonade” film" is weird phrasing... no? Please tell me that just the album is coming as it is :rip:

To me, it sounds like it’ll be one 65 minute track. And that track will be audio of the film. I hope I’m wrong though. And if not, I hope it’s at least broken down into 12 chapters/tracks ie Intuition, Denial, Anger, Apathy etc

Harry
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Hasn't everyone heard it already?

That's obviously not the point

26 minutes ago, sillynate said:

To me, it sounds like it’ll be one 65 minute track. And that track will be audio of the film. I hope I’m wrong though. And if not, I hope it’s at least broken down into 12 chapters/tracks ie Intuition, Denial, Anger, Apathy etc

I would be surprised if it was one track - I think your second suggestion of it being divided by chapter is more likely, otherwise surely they would've just said "Lemonade coming to streaming platforms", surely? I just really hope it's not... How would that make sense? I just wanna be able to listen to the songs easily through Spotify along with everything else :giveup:

Harry
1 hour ago, HermesGr said:

I really can’t stand her at all..!

drunk ew GIF by dieselraptor

Three of your posts within the past 12 hours have been empty and unprompted claims about your dislike for Beyoncé. Are you obsessed?

Archived