💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Eve wore a #FreeBritney T-shirt on The Talk

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

everything just doesnt add up to me. There is SOOO much more to the story that we dont know and whats going on with her. 

-Mark

Economy
4 hours ago, Salome said:

Maybe it wasn't willingly, because she's suicidal. We can't judge this situation if we don't know the whole situation.

This! I was hospitalized for 2 weeks this last November after a terrible depression spell

The first 72 hours (3 days) was non optional. I was forced to stay there whether I wanted to or not

bluemonkey
59 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

everything just doesnt add up to me. There is SOOO much more to the story that we dont know and whats going on with her. 

Listen to Britney’s gram podcast. They have an insider who said that a lot of shady stuff is happening with Britney.

HausOfMark
8 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Listen to Britney’s gram podcast. They have an insider who said that a lot of shady stuff is happening with Britney.

do we know if this is a REAL insider thou? or just someone saying all that. 

-Mark

whore
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

But there really isn’t though, did you listen to the podcast? It isn’t some loose theory with plenty of holes to fill in; it’s a solid theory with damning evidence and answers every question that could be asked about the situation. I would recommend looking further into it 

HausOfMark
27 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

But there really isn’t though, did you listen to the podcast? It isn’t some loose theory with plenty of holes to fill in; it’s a solid theory with damning evidence and answers every question that could be asked about the situation. I would recommend looking further into it 

The insider doesnt seem legit to me. IDK, something just doesnt feel right about it all. IDK. 

-Mark

whore
13 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

The insider doesnt seem legit to me. IDK, something just doesnt feel right about it all. IDK. 

It is very strange but I for some reason trust the women who released this information. This is a huge claim to make that is potentially career ending, I don’t know why they would fabricate this. Also, most of what they said was already a well-known fact, it was just this final piece of the puzzle and suddenly everything is bridged together

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

do we know if this is a REAL insider thou? or just someone saying all that. 

They say they checked him out and he’s legit. Apparently he was a paralegal at a firm that deals with her cship. Sure it might sound a little creepy conspiracy theory but her team have always acted very suspicious always the “nothing to see here folks, look away” route so I wouldn’t be surprised. 

RAMROD

So is this campaign real or nah?

So many people talking different things :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

27monster27
7 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Can someone catch me up on the meaning of this hashtag? I've been too busy with work and lost in the world of the Elder Scrolls Online to keep up. lol

It has been rumored that Britney Spears was forced into rehab without her consent.

he/him/his

babyboo
8 hours ago, kyanewest said:

From what I heard she went there to get help for her mental health and even her boyfriend applauded her...

I dont think he would comment on IG if she was forced ...

I dont think sam knows **** tbh. This affair has been going on way too long before he's in britneys life

Archived