Featured Posts

edengowon
1 minute ago, Serial Chiller said:

Words that I don't think LMs on GGD know what they really mean: 

-Experimental

-Dark

-Come under fire

Someone expand this list for me. 

I used experimental in the context of... Madonna hasn't done it before and it isn't exactly the most commercial sound

the artist formerly known as melancholia

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Serial Chiller said:

-Experimental

-Dark

-Come under fire

— ARTPOP
— btw

200.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Anderson123
16 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

-Experimental

-Dark

-Come under fire

Iconic, Underrated, Overrated, Legend, Talented, Flop, Relevant, Queen. 

whore

That’s what I was hoping it would be, with the current political atmosphere, but I’m afraid it’s going to sound like the bad songs from Rebel Heart and sound try-hard like MDNA :deadbanana:

RAMROD

Nah. It will be worse than American Life.

Y'all who got excited cos she got Mirwais, I've warned y'all, magic rarely happened twice.  She can't make it work again when she got William Orbit for MDNA, and this will be more of the same case, again. :madge:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF

Please, make it happen! I didn't listen to the song but American Life is a masterpiece.

JustAnother

I’ve been to medellín and she doesn’t deserve that outdated song :oops: I love Madonna but this lead isn’t doing it for me. 

FentyGa

i mean..

hollywood is a wholeass bop so i'm here for that

i tried listening to AL in full...i didn't:laughga:

got bored

Hexxx

I think it will be a mix of Like A Prayer, Music and American Life. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Inferno
5 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Well it isn't standard pop... it isn't what Madonna's done before... therefore it is experimental in the same way that American Life is experimental.

What isn't standard about it? Every white pop star over the past 3 years have been jumping on a track with a reggaeton artist or just a latin beat to latch onto the current latin wave. Latin artists are dominating their craft worldwide and people like Madonna are taking notice. Just as she latched onto Timbaland with Hard Candy during his reign on pop radio and the likes of Benny Benassi and Martin Solveig with MDNA during the EDM boom of the early 10's. This is literally no different. Its Madonna being a little late to the party as she has been for a long time now, which is fine. Just because shes doing something doesn't mean you have to label it experimental just because its hers. If shes being basic she can be basic.

RemovedPerRequest1
5 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Experimental?? Is a typical crappy reggaetón base line!!!! 

Is pure outdated noise 

Everyone thinks Gaga’s or Madonna’s more passionate albums are outdated noise, a la ARTPOP.

I love ARTPOP but it was bashed profusely upon release day. Honey, you’re not groundbreaking or original in your opinion .

Lucas
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Nah. It will be worse than American Life.

Y'all who got excited cos she got Mirwais, I've warned y'all, magic rarely happened twice.  She can't make it work again when she got William Orbit for MDNA, and this will be more of the same case, again. :madge:

Mirwais produced Music and American Life, the magic already happened twice :tongue:

Orbit produced the best songs on MDNA (Masterpiece, Gang Bang, Love Spent, Falling Free, I'm A Sinner), but yeah I get your point, it's nowhere near as good as what's on Ray Of Light
I think we should trust her until we listen to the whole album :) for most of her albums, the gems are the songs that weren't singles

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Mirwais produced Music and American Life, the magic already happened twice :tongue:

Orbit produced the best songs on MDNA (Masterpiece, Gang Bang, Love Spent, Falling Free, I'm A Sinner), but yeah I get your point, it's nowhere near as good as what's on Ray Of Light
I think we should trust her until we listen to the whole album :) for most of her albums, the gems are the songs that weren't singles

I don't count AL as magical, it has its moments sure :madge:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived