They are back together? :oprah:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ZiggyZiggs
55 minutes ago, geopang said:

Nothing to see here

move along then sweetie

weed

the video is really well made!! beautiful

wish there was more cardi but it was a bop, she's such a good rapper lol at least now she's much more developed, y'all can't say she can't rap anymore lol

15 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

I want the solo version (without offset) 

Honestly learn to enjoy male rappers male pop stars just male musicians in general and your taste level will explode I’m telling you there’s so much music you might enjoy if you didn’t go into it with that mindset 

Fingerella

I don't like offset but damn this video is good and the fashion just kills

1 hour ago, Jed said:

Honestly learn to enjoy male rappers male pop stars just male musicians in general and your taste level will explode I’m telling you there’s so much music you might enjoy if you didn’t go into it with that mindset 

Or they just don't (justifiably) like Offset / this particular Offset song? No need to be presumptuous and condescending :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Killa

how is this a good video?:what: It's very amateur sorry. The song..well Cardi part kinda wake up, cause its boring

1 hour ago, gag said:

Or they just don't (justifiably) like Offset / this particular Offset song? No need to be presumptuous and condescending :rip:

It’s a very consistent mentality on the site don’t think it’s a crazy assumption but yes you’re right it is an assumption 

Archived