Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Standard Cover

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

I saw this online bc I was searching to see if the vinyl preorder would be up and came across this? Not sure if it’s real madonna-madame-x-standard-cover.jpeg?fit

Sandrology

don't know about the Font on the eyebrows but the stitched lips as the album name is actually Iconic!

dynamite

Seems like an outtake from the 80s and the placement of her name looks stupid

But the album title looks cool

Not great

Esteban

Maybe her name between her eyebrows is in order to look like Frida Kahlo because she seems really into Latin America... Or maybe that's a tribute to young Lourdes :oops:

Blake
1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

don't know about the Font on the eyebrows but the stitched lips as the album name is actually Iconic!

1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Seems like an outtake from the 80s and the placement of her name looks stupid

But the album title looks cool

Not great

It's a Frida Kahlo reference. 

2 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Maybe her name between her eyebrows is in order to look like Frida Kahlo because she seems really into Latin America... Or maybe that's a tribute to young Lourdes :oops:

Correct.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

It's a Frida Kahlo reference. 

Correct.

Oh ok. Well purely from an aesthetic point of view I don't think it looks good. :neyde:

IAmNotHere1997

Her look pays homage to her mother.
Her name is between her brows as a homage to Frida Karlo.
The album's name is on her lips as a reference to the way her mother's lips  were sewn together at her funeral.

I love the typographic monobrow idea but it’s just not very well done here. Wish they zoomed closer onto her face/made the text smaller and stuck with one font for Madame X overall. Or even just ‘Madame X’ as the eyebrows and get rid of ‘Madonna’ entirely so it aligns with the deluxe.

Love the concept, dislike the execution.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

dynamite

Might have looked cool if they shaped 'Madonna' into eyebrows with the same texture as the hairs etc instead of making it look like the watermark of a fanpage. 

Archived