news

"Lady Gaga by Celine Dion" - Time

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MrDaniel
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

:sharon:  tell another one

Finding a new boyfriend?:ladyhaha:

just kidding maybe busy at recording or doing a music video? i guess...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
22 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm confused what's this supposed to be? :huh:

201008101156145073.jpg

Every year Time magazine lists the most influential figures of that year. In 2010 Cyndi Lauper wrote a profile on Gaga, when Gaga was named one of their 100 most influential figures.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1984685_1984940_1984943,00.html

Teal Ambition

This is great but damn I wish she had a cover :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Guest Adarsh

BradGa was way more influential than Taylor this year and definitely deserved the cover more than her. 

giphy.gif

OnionGirl

I love Lady Gaga, and I think she’s got one of the greatest voices in the world: powerful, convincing, passionate and sensitive.

She’s definitely one of the most inventive artists we’ve ever seen. Her artistic expression has no rules, no boundaries. When she first came on the scene with her outrageous style, she didn’t care what the critics said. She marched to the beat of her own drum, knowing that her message of individuality was a way to express her inner strength. What makes her even more special, and such a powerful influence on society, is that she empowers her fans to adopt the very same values in their lives—to stand up for what they believe in, despite what others might think. By doing so, she gives her followers the strength and confidence to believe in themselves. Whether it’s her unstoppable support for the LGBTQ community, or her anti-bullying campaigning, Lady Gaga’s voice is being heard where it really counts.

Yes, she’s an amazing musician, composer, performer and, as we saw in A Star Is Born, an incredible actress, but her legacy reaches well beyond show business. She will continue to inspire love and freedom around the world, for generations to come.

http://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2019/5567667/lady-gaga

OnionGirl
8 minutes ago, SKANK said:

201008101156145073.jpg

Every year Time magazine lists the most influential figures of that year. In 2010 Cyndi Lauper wrote a profile on Gaga, when Gaga was named one of their 100 most influential figures.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1984685_1984940_1984943,00.html

Was 2010 the only other year she was on this list? Does anyone remember?

MrDaniel
3 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Was 2010 the only other year she was on this list? Does anyone remember?

2010 is only one i can remember

Teal Ambition

wrong thread

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Damn, why doesnt Gaga have a cover. WTF has Taylor even done this past year 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Stef

Nnn  sis got 3 GRAMMYs, a BAFTA, Two Critics Choice's, a Golden Globe, an Oscar, a #1 single and #1 album in the same week, a diamond certification in France and they managed to get outbid by the woman who has been MIA on tour since a year ago and who presented her with one of said awards.

Bobby, step up your negotiating skills, imagine how tired we are  :poot:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Thonin Dyn

I think she refused the cover, bc she wanted to be 100% not seen bc she want to make an explosive comeback 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

I think she refused the cover, bc she wanted to be 100% not seen bc she want to make an explosive comeback 

Can you imagine, maybe she really just wants people to forget about her so she can re-emerge as an indie artist

:trollga:

Archived