💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce - "Homecoming"

dit

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I‘m listening to it right now and i gotta ask: since when is her voice so low? I thought it was someone else singing at first... or do i have a completely wrong image of what her voice sounds like? 

No you are right Bey's voice did drop. It happened when she gave birth to her first baby actually and it got more noticeable with the second pregnancy. Apparently it is extremely common for female singer's voices to sound more "masculine" or lower after they give birth. It is a hormonal thing and it lasts forever. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, dit said:

No you are right Bey's voice did drop. It happened when she gave birth to her first baby actually and it got more noticeable with the second pregnancy. Apparently it is extremely common for female singer's voices to sound more "masculine" or lower after they give birth. It is a hormonal thing and it lasts forever. 

Oh wow didn’t know this 

That pose looks familiar :ally:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh wow didn’t know this 

Yes it is very intriguing! Though I must elaborate that when I say "it lasts forever" I dont mean for everyone and that the level that it drops differs from vocalist to vocalist. But yeah my friend who is a classically trained vocalist was stressing out so much when she got pregnant only because she knew her voice would drop and change immensely and she'd have to retrain her voice completely. 

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Sis BeyoncĂ© had 8 damn months of rehearsal and over a year of planning, while Gaga was a last minute replacement and had less than 2 months to put together a show while also writing and recording music for ASIB and preparing to shoot the movie WHILE she’s playing Coachella, she was also probably planning JWT too. Like give her a break 

and being super polished and all that stuff is quintessential BeyoncĂ©, that’s her brand, that’s her image. Thats NOT gaga. Her brand and what people expect from her is completely different and is always evolving. 

Imagine if everyone has the SAME fan artistry? It’s be a boring ass world 

Okay I get that but JWT was lackluster if I’m being honest. Half the setlist was shortened songs. An entire section was cut on several many occasions, the breaks between acts (not even including interludes) were way too long (and that also applies to Coachella), and the setlist was just a big meh. Like she could have at least done a tour dvd. Like legit what the hell is good with Gaga cancelling **** left and right all the time, and I’m not talking about cutting tours short for medical reasons. I mean cutting entire albums, never releasing DVDs for anything besides C2C and the Monster Ball, the wine brand, and so on. Wouldn’t surprise me if she cancelled Haus Beauty too. It’s legit incredibly unprofessional with the amount of **** she says she will do and doesn’t fulfill. 

You know what, there’s no point in me continuing to rant cause you’re just gonna say it’s Gaga’s brand. Being a mess is not Gaga’s brand. She was absolutely polished between The Fame and The Fame Monster. Born This Way, although to a far less extent, started the messiness. I, as a huge loving fan of Gaga, am sick of it.

Anderson123

I've been seeing a lot of Homecoming tweets and I was like "Are people really that excited about Spiderman?" then last night I was browsing Amazon Prime and saw a TV Show called that starring Julia Roberts and thought "This might be it, I'll start it tomorrow" but then there's Beyoncé's Homecoming album. :air: This word is haunting me.

RAMROD
5 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Omg.. Im Greek. This is a Greek Font.. It actually says: "Hthmskthming" :laughga::laughga: Total Stupidity!

If they wanted Greek style font should be "ΧΟΜKΑΜΙΝΓΚ" and Roman "HOMCOMING"

The letter "Θ" is the Greek "th" (like "thief")

anyway...:excuseu:

Don't be too serious. ✌

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Borislshere

y'all don't know how happy ending the documentary with before I let go made me. That's like quintessential black song right there. Every good African American family function has before I let go. Academy award.

hLLZ9P.gif

This is the Beyonce I love. 

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Okay I get that but JWT was lackluster if I’m being honest. Half the setlist was shortened songs. An entire section was cut on several many occasions, the breaks between acts (not even including interludes) were way too long (and that also applies to Coachella), and the setlist was just a big meh. Like she could have at least done a tour dvd. Like legit what the hell is good with Gaga cancelling **** left and right all the time, and I’m not talking about cutting tours short for medical reasons. I mean cutting entire albums, never releasing DVDs for anything besides C2C and the Monster Ball, the wine brand, and so on. Wouldn’t surprise me if she cancelled Haus Beauty too. It’s legit incredibly unprofessional with the amount of **** she says she will do and doesn’t fulfill. 

You know what, there’s no point in me continuing to rant cause you’re just gonna say it’s Gaga’s brand. Being a mess is not Gaga’s brand. She was absolutely polished between The Fame and The Fame Monster. Born This Way, although to a far less extent, started the messiness. I, as a huge loving fan of Gaga, am sick of it.

I'll give Gaga a pass for Coachella. Although I am very well aware that wasn't her full potential sis had a very full plate at the time. But you're right. JWT should have been more visually appealing. And I'm still shocked at Enigma. That's such a miss for me. Gaga had more time to formulate Enigma than Beyonce had for Coachella. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Omg.. Im Greek. This is a Greek Font.. It actually says: "Hthmskthming" :laughga::laughga: Total Stupidity!

If they wanted Greek style font should be "ΧΟΜKΑΜΙΝΓΚ" and Roman "HOMCOMING"

The letter "Θ" is the Greek "th" (like "thief")

anyway...:excuseu:

How do you think Christians pronounce "The Fame Monster" with a cross for a T? :udidnt:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

gumzy3000

This year is going to be a bloodbath in pop music. The gals and guys and others are all coming and they are thirsty. 

Madonna, Taylor, Grimes, The Weekend, Ava Max, Rihanna, LADY GAGA.... I just can’t, I really can’t deal with this :saladga:

trolly troll troll

CanadaGoesGaga
16 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I'll give Gaga a pass for Coachella. Although I am very well aware that wasn't her full potential sis had a very full plate at the time. But you're right. JWT should have been more visually appealing. And I'm still shocked at Enigma. That's such a miss for me. Gaga had more time to formulate Enigma than Beyonce had for Coachella. 

JWT was amazing :fthis:

Archived