💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce - "Homecoming"

dit

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I’ve been listening to the audio of the opening horn section for a year now, so this just makes me so happy 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

I am crying while listening to this :legend: can't wait to watch the movie on the weekend :legend:

Blake
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

What's the significance of 19th April?

It's my 21st birthday. :whitney: 

wonderlanddynasty
4 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

2019 is the new 2011 

So will  LG6 be the new Born This way?:pray:

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, L E O said:

This is the audio of the 2nd night! The audio wasn't broadcasted, was it?

Oh then consider my wig absolutely obliterated:legend: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

joannesrats
3 hours ago, Glitter Monster said:

So will  LG6 be the new Born This way?:pray:

Bold of you to assume that LG6 is coming out this century 

BleepBloop
5 hours ago, L E O said:

The Netflix special will boost the streaming. And if there's a CD/vinyle, that'll be out on a Friday!

This is the audio of the 2nd night! The audio wasn't broadcasted, was it?

On a Friday yes, not this one

Does anyone remember which insider account said B was going to give a "re-release album with 2 new songs" (or something like that) a few weeks ago before Homecoming was announced?

Ryusei

I‘m listening to it right now and i gotta ask: since when is her voice so low? I thought it was someone else singing at first... or do i have a completely wrong image of what her voice sounds like? 

Musery

Lextyr97

I’ll be honest, this doc thingy is depressing me. I’m about 3/4’s done and I’m just wondering why Gaga’s team is... the way it is. Every single inch and second of this show is polished. It’s all about the music. It’s all about inclusion. It’s SO a good. 

Why does almost everything Gaga does seem like she rushed to prepare it :saladga: I really don’t mean to diss Gaga but after this whole stupid ass LG6 prehype BS (whatever the hell its supposed to be), I’ve just been disappointed in her. Look at Cardi B’s and Katy Perry’s hair and makeup team. They’re incredible. Gaga’s career is much longer than Cardi’s yet her hair and makeup has been mostly a mess for the past few years (anyone remember that lace front in the TIHTY performance?)

Maybe my expectations for Gaga are too high. I just wish she and her team were a little more professional.

Lextyr97
Just now, Ryusei said:

I‘m listening to it right now and i gotta ask: since when is her voice so low? I thought it was someone else singing at first... or do i have a completely wrong image of what her voice sounds like?

She has a very wide vocal range

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Maybe my expectations for Gaga are too high. I just wish she and her team were a little more professional.

Not at all. It's what most of us have been saying for a long time. Gaga has the potential to do these great things and more and I feel like her team has enabled her to only do not even half of what she's capable of. A tour documentary for the JWT would've been such an amazing gift for fans who were unable to attend her show. I kind of wish 5ft2 would've focused more over Joanne and the tour instead of the Super Bowl. 

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’ll be honest, this doc thingy is depressing me. I’m about 3/4’s done and I’m just wondering why Gaga’s team is... the way it is. Every single inch and second of this show is polished. It’s all about the music. It’s all about inclusion. It’s SO a good. 

Why does almost everything Gaga does seem like she rushed to prepare it :saladga: I really don’t mean to diss Gaga but after this whole stupid ass LG6 prehype BS (whatever the hell its supposed to be), I’ve just been disappointed in her. Look at Cardi B’s and Katy Perry’s hair and makeup team. They’re incredible. Gaga’s career is much longer than Cardi’s yet her hair and makeup has been mostly a mess for the past few years (anyone remember that lace front in the TIHTY performance?)

Sis BeyoncĂ© had 8 damn months of rehearsal and over a year of planning, while Gaga was a last minute replacement and had less than 2 months to put together a show while also writing and recording music for ASIB and preparing to shoot the movie WHILE she’s playing Coachella, she was also probably planning JWT too. Like give her a break 

and being super polished and all that stuff is quintessential BeyoncĂ©, that’s her brand, that’s her image. Thats NOT gaga. Her brand and what people expect from her is completely different and is always evolving. 

Imagine if everyone had the SAME damn artistry? It’d be a boring ass world 

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

She has a very wide vocal range

I‘m aware :selena: formation already sounded a lot more „like her“ again.

Musery

Archived